Anna Nicole Smith Dies.

Started by RakaiThwei, Feb 08, 2007, 10:49:17 PM

Author
Anna Nicole Smith Dies. (Read 5,980 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Well I didn't think this would happen anytime soon but the rumors are true...

Anna Nicole Smith, former playboy model was found collaspsed and dead in a Florida Hotel. An autopsy will be followed tomorrow.

-Rakai'Thwei

Darkness

Darkness

Just read about this on BBC News. Then looked her up on Wikipedia.

I don't know who she is. Just read that she married a guy who was 89 when she was 26.  :o

ian36015

ian36015

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 08, 2007, 10:53:00 PM
Just read that she married a guy who was 89 when she was 26.  :o

Thats sick..

I think she died from a drug OD. She was depresed and all that..I new it would happen sooner or later

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 08, 2007, 10:53:00 PM
I don't know who she is. Just read that she married a guy who was 89 when she was 26.  :o

Sick indeed, but it get's worst...  Nicole Smith's son died last september ( 2006 ) and the 89 yr old dude..... died also.... dont know when tho.... im sure he died.. :-X

Darkness

Darkness

QuoteThats sick..

Yeah, you'd sorta think things like that would be against the law.

Cabal

Cabal

They've said it wasn't an OD, at least not the kind we're used to hearing about. Her lifestyle was a factor, I assume she was on a myriad of legal drugs, and moxing those whilst being of poor health surely could have led to her death.

She was cracked anyway, and given she was depressed (understandably) so a "conventional" OD is likely I guess.

What little I know of her is that she was insane, married to a billionare corpse, and was once really quite stunning.

I can't say I particularly care that she's dead (harsh), but she wasn't in line for a happy life.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

She was also the weirdest, craziest, sluttiest girl ever who got famous for nothing, and that's why hollywood loves her. Expect a movie based on her life soon lol

xenopred66

xenopred66

she was hot.............thats all i can think of

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Yeah but, she had a nasallly 5 year olds voice from hell."Scratch and Sniff" lol In the vmas she threw giant bras at people to make fun of her weight loss.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

and I thought the astronaut wearing a diaper to face her rival was weird, now we have this....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed