FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 147,243 times)

Engineer1

Engineer1

A journalist/writer specialized in special effects i've met briefly told me he saw pictures of Engineer's arm casts. Comparing the size of his arm to the size of the forearm of the cast.
The dead body/suit maybe.
Wich btw look way much smaller than the Space Jockey from ALIEN...

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

I think maybe there is something we're missing that will be very surprising and fascinating when it's finally revealed... just a guess.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

@tmjhur

it was all over the net at early in the year. some (alleged) insider claimed that an 8ft animatronic space jockey had been created under the guidance of hr giger (but only in an advisory capacity), the same guy also claimed that there would be a giant semi human head piloting a spaceship, now he appears to have the giant semi human head part right but not the piloting part unless that turns out to be the inside of an sj ship and that head is the pilot which i doubt.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/prometheus-getting-animatronic-space-jockey-from-alien

thanks

rich

T Dog

T Dog

I know that Rich.

Frantz

Frantz

i see that someone havent yet saw Guy Pearce in the pre/trailers ...hes here

hes dressed like the crew ..wearing glasses and an helmet .

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 12:58:07 AM
I know that Rich.

yeah i thought you would, but theres a reason i posted that, just to show that its well known in case anyone tries to claim insider knowledge..... if you catch my drift....

thanks

rich

T Dog

T Dog

I catch your drift Rich.

You know, The SpaceJockey and the Engineers might not necessarily be the same thing.
The Jockey could be like the Igor to the Engineer's Frankenstein.

I mean what do we really know?

Space Jockey King

Space Jockey King

[/img]

So what is this type of organism then ?

Xeno DNA ?

SJ DNA?

baby SJ?

Who knows...

Dont know about you guys but if you look at the top carefully you can see little fingers:

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 01:11:58 AM
I catch your drift Rich.
You know, The SpaceJockey and the Engineers might not necessarily be the same thing.
I know that film makers can(and do) sometimes lie in order to preserve the element of surprise or suspense. Remember how the Coen brothers said at first that Fargo was based on a true story when in fact only one element of the whole film was based on a true story?

RICH-ENGLAND

I catch your drift Rich.

yeah, anythings possible at the moment, we dont really know anything, maybe that sj body/suit in the pictures is a red herring to get us focused on that when it may turn out that they aren't as central to the plot as we all think.

thanks

rich

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: Frantz on Dec 21, 2011, 01:03:44 AM
i see that someone havent yet saw Guy Pearce in the pre/trailers ...hes here

hes dressed like the crew ..wearing glasses and an helmet .

Not him buddy.
The guy's name is James Embree.
Check alienprequelnews.
But welcome anyway ;)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 20, 2011, 09:47:22 PM
notice all the onlookers of the mutating guy

I still don't believe there's anything to indicate they're mutated - or that they're definitely male. Some claim it's a bald cap of some sort, but it also looks like it could be blonde hair tied into a bun. In which case, it's Theron.

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Dec 21, 2011, 01:20:48 AM
Dont know about you guys but if you look at the top carefully you can see little fingers:

Topics merged.

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Gunflyer on Dec 21, 2011, 01:26:51 AM
I catch your drift Rich.
I know that film makers can(and do) sometimes lie in order to preserve the element of surprise or suspense. Remember how the Coen brothers said at first that Fargo was based on a true story when in fact only one element of the whole film was based on a true story?

hahaha, that happens a lot with supposed true stories, when you look into them they usually turn out to be total bs, the recent jason statham movie "killer elite" being an example, or theye extremely loosely based on something true, so loosely that its totally disengenuous tro call it a true story, the texas chainsaw massacre being a prime example being based on ed gein.

thanks

rich

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 21, 2011, 01:28:02 AM
I catch your drift Rich.

yeah, anythings possible at the moment, we dont really know anything, maybe that sj body/suit in the pictures is a red herring to get us focused on that when it may turn out that they aren't as central to the plot as we all think.

thanks

rich

Oh the dead thing in the ampule room?
Who knows. It could be the uncivilised behavior Ridley was talking about. And I'm sure he said there were biomechanoids during Comic Con.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Holy shit.

I was able to watch it.

It's great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed