PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 12:38:43 AM

Author
PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site (Read 26,333 times)

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

somebody who can, please get in touch with either Paul Anderson, or Fox and ask why this was done, will someone please do that, perhaps we can prevent this from happening again.

batman

batman

Indeed. Where are the head bite attacks, skinned bodies, people ripped in half, acid dissolving faces etc?  It's so bad there isn't even a drop of blood on the chestburster the pred catches after it eats and bites it's way out of a man's chest!

dude

dude

hey where is that dumbass who said he would ban himself from this site if it ended up being pg13? i bet he feels so stupid.    ;D  

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

in predator 2 inside of the space ship, there sits an aliens skull in the trophy case, i would love to see in this movie how exactly it got there, but i fear with the current situation, i will definitely not see exactly how it got there. That is what bothers me, you have to stay true to things. Things that work should not be changed, i hope Fox finds out the hard way, now im not saying i don't want it to do good, because i do, i want them to build up the money to where they possibly could do a sequel, and make it right this time, with blood, and gore, and of course language, which brings me to my next point, the language or lack there of in the new movie.  Now i don't no about you, but if i were in the situation that the humans are in this movie, i would making up curse words i would be so scared.  How do you get a bunch of grown people, in between a war of the two monsters, and have them saying, dang, and freak, and crap.  Come on, fix that people, fix that.  Well i've about said it all, have a good time at this movie people, someone tell me how it went.

Rluvah

Rluvah

Man, I was hyped, but now Im extremely fu$#$ing pissed. I feel betrayed  I waited years for this movie. Hell, I watched the first alien movie when i was 2 years old at the movies. I grew up watching horror.. Its sad that us true horror fans can no longer go see a 'R" rated movie anymore. Some of us like gore and action. I don't want to visualize  a predator digging his claws up somebody chest or pulling somebody spine out..I want to see it...Damn it!!  What fun is watching a chest buster burst in Predator vision then out pops a clean chestbuster without any blood....BORING!!!  Back in the day when I first saw Predator I was amazed.. I even like Alien resurrection.  Its said to see the end of both franchises..How could you even think about watering down the most brutal two species in the universal..Now we have to sadly see both Alien and Predator go out like Sucka's. Personally, I'd rather this shi#$t never been made if they gonna do this to it.. Im still gonna see it, because im a true fan.  I'm afraid fox  turned our creatures into Puss#$es.  I Bet Stan Winston is having a stroke right now....How could you do this to me FOX!!!!!

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

well you what guys,if they really really really push the pg-13 limlit,then it has a chnace to be just as gory like the others,but they really got to push it OT ITS LIMLITS!,BUT YOU KNOW IM OK WITH IT NOW,BECAUSE PG-13 LIMLIT CAN GET PRETTY CLOSE TO A R RATING MOVIE,SO IM OK WIT IT GUYS   >:D   FINE YOU WIN PG-13 LOVERS YOU WIN YOU HAPPY, IM WITH YOU.

renno

renno

we can still hope the all the little kiddies mummys and daddys rember how scary the preds and aliens are ment to be and stop there kids seeing it and then ha ha fox lose out as the fans hate the edited crap and the kids cant see    ;D  

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Man, some of you people are very very sad. It's a PG13... that doesn't mean the film sucks. Jesus. Here in the UK our rating system goes like this -   U - Can be seen by anyone. 12a - Can be seen by a child under 12 with an adult. 12 - Can be seen by anyone over 12 15 - Can be seen by anyone over 15 18 - Can be seen by anyone over 18  In essense, your R rating is our 18 BUT IT DOESN'T ALWAYS FOLLOW. Terminator 3 was an R in the states but got into UK cinemas with a 12 cert and NO CUTS. Was T3 a decent Terminator flick because it was rated R for you guys? Ratings are not important, the film is important. If the film sucks, so be it. My point is that AvP could have been the goriest film ever made but it could still have sucked. Quit moaning and make up your minds once you've seen it.

Rluvah

Rluvah

Man, I was hyped, but now Im extremely fu$#$ing pissed. I feel betrayed  I waited years for this movie. Hell, I watched the first alien movie when i was 2 years old at the movies. I grew up watching horror.. Its sad that us true horror fans can no longer go see a 'R" rated movie anymore. Some of us like gore and action. I don't want to visualize  a predator digging his claws up somebody chest or pulling somebody spine out..I want to see it...Damn it!!  What fun is watching a chest buster burst in Predator vision then out pops a clean chestbuster without any blood....BORING!!!  Back in the day when I first saw Predator I was amazed.. I even like Alien resurrection.  Its said to see the end of both franchises..How could you even think about watering down the most brutal two species in the universal..Now we have to sadly see both Alien and Predator go out like Sucka's. Personally, I'd rather this shi#$t never been made if they gonna do this to it.. Im still gonna see it, because im a true fan.  I'm afraid fox  turned our creatures into Puss#$es.  I Bet Stan Winston is having a stroke right now....How could you do this to me FOX!!!!!

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

why is this movie still not rated in the mpaa film database?

Timo

Timo

This just SUX    >:D   I cant believe it. If its PG-13 in the USA it will be allowed to see it at the age of 12 here in Germany. God, im really shocked about those news. This is just bullshit    >:D  

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Actually, a PG13 usually translates into a 15 over here. It's obviously not a kids flick.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Told you people. FOX's way to get more people in the theaters and make more money is to tag this movie with a PG-13. Thats about the only good thing about this...........more money for this film, better chance for it NOT to flop. I mean, this is Aliens and Predators going at it on the big screen people. THE most anticipated movie in film history I bet! you bet your ass FOX is going to try to get as much $$ out of this as they can! The crappy thing about it.........it just happens to be the only way for that to happen is to do ecatly that..tag it with a PG-13 rating??? You know what? You don't see George Lucas having his final cut of his films being ripped apart! I bet Paul did make this movie keeping it true to the originals. But here comes the people who provided the funds...........wanting to suck every bit of life out of a great film to be. Damn it, COME ON FANS, foxmovies@fox.com is the e-mail for fox (duh) that some one posted on here. Its up to us fans to let FOX know how we feel about it. Stop bitchin and lets do something about it. And its true about pushing a PG-13 movie to the edge. Look at Jaws, it was PG and it didn't stop them from showing arms washing up on shore, and having a fuc-ing shark bite a man almost in half, or see meat in the shark's mouth after eating someone, or showing the shark get blown the f--k up with blood filling the ocean.......need I say more? I still can't wait for AVP! I am dying to see this movie, I just hope that they show a sneak preview of AVP at the base theater like they did with T3!!!! a couple of days before it came out world wide!!!  Bit-h slap the kids if they get roudy, and show em why AVP is not for kids!! LOL!

Cetanu

Cetanu

Guys, I've got great news on the length of AvP. Listen, I downloaded the entire Aliens script off of this site and copy and pasted it into word. Then entire script ran 121 pages in word. Remember now, the script had nothing cut out of it yet like in the theatrical film, making it 154 minutes on the Director's Cut, but in the regular movie it was 137 minutes. If the AvP script is indeed 110 pages like Anderson told us, then the movie should run around 2 hours or more....good news I'd say!

You have to remember now, if the script being 121 pages made the film 154 minutes, then with the regular movie being cut down to 137 minutes, then the regular script had to have been trimmed down several pages as well bringing it real close to about 110 pages maybe, making the 134 min for AvP all the more realistic.

G-Dog

G-Dog

DDAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN............   ???   Good shit...........   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed