X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 149,377 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I'll be content just so long as Black Tusk leave out the arcadey score attack stuff from Judgement.

Still, it's a long way off. I look forward to the brief cinematic teaser at next year's E3.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 04, 2014, 11:27:39 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 04, 2014, 11:20:53 PM
That series is still going on?

Not-so-secretly being worked on.

GIVE US BACK OUR LOCUST!!!

Razz

Razz

So I'm going to be picking up the White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle as a Christmas present for my brother on day of release, as he bought me a PS4 last year as a gift and this is my way of doing the same in return, going to be picking up Halo MCC, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall and Possibly Ryse, along with a play and charge pack and gold subscription a few weeks after.

My question is, is there any other games I should get for the system or any accessories you guys/girls would recommend?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Things are looking good for me buying an UNO. Gonna go for that Unity bundle soon. Maybe late Nov. or Early Dec. Since I also still need to save up or hustle for the Master Chief Collection.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Razz on Oct 26, 2014, 10:59:08 AM
Dead Rising 3, Titanfall and Possibly Ryse

You can play those games on PC :\

Razz

Razz

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 11, 2014, 08:38:35 PM
Quote from: Razz on Oct 26, 2014, 10:59:08 AM
Dead Rising 3, Titanfall and Possibly Ryse

You can play those games on PC :\
Don't have a PC.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

By next week I'l be owning one of these, I hope it's worth it  :-\

Predatorium

Predatorium

If anyone wants to go 1-17 vs 1 predator on Ruins in private matches on COD: GHOSTS add me on xbox one! My tag is the same as here: Predatorium

It's really fun since all perks and classes are unlocked and map length and score limit can be adjusted by the host etc! You can let the one player on the other team get the predator and then you hunt him down. Or team deathmatch games like normal but without the constant waiting for the map!

I like playing the predator in cod ghosts because it's really well made, fast, lethal.

A tip: if you have the game, what's also really fun to do is to go splitscreen one on one with a friend. Kinda like Dutch vs Predator :) Or join me in splitscreen mode too.

Playing against the bots sucks because they can still see you when you are cloaked.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 19, 2014, 12:15:37 AM
It won't be.

Razz

Razz

Well if you are getting one, surely you must think it's worth it right?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I brought one Monday night! I'd missed my Xbox so much. It feels so nice to hold that controller again.  ;D Only have Halo so far though.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 19, 2014, 12:49:21 AM
It won't be.

Yeah, there are no games at all.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 19, 2014, 09:04:58 AM
I brought one Monday night! I'd missed my Xbox so much. It feels so nice to hold that controller again.  ;D Only have Halo so far though.

You can use the same controller on PC <.<

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I like to use a Nostromo pad on the PC. It's just the way I've always gamed on the PC.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I had to google that shit out. Man, I think this would kickass in X3 or Elite Frontier  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed