5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS)

Started by SuicideDoors, Dec 21, 2007, 08:26:53 AM

Author
5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS) (Read 31,357 times)

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 09:47:13 AM
Alien fans don't want the Aliens to constantly win fights; just to actually fight back. More Predators keeps you on your toes because there's the possibility the Predator could die. That's more exciting than one Predator who we know can't die until the end of the movie stomping on bugs.

Before I say this I'm an alien fan as well I just like having a predator pic .

Predator
stronger
weapons
smart

aliens
smart
headbite if there lucky to get him
tail but that wouldn't kill him just give him a hit
acid blood but his armour is acid proof

So the only way is if they surprise attack him and headbite or totally out number. If you put a predator and an alien in arm wrestle who's gonna win. I don't think an aliens gonna chuck a predator because there too heavy. So really its being out numbered and surprise attacks to really defeat him. And we saw and alien jump on his back and he chucked him off.

Weasel

I still point out that the alien/predator fight in AVP1 was pretty unbalanced. The predator had wristblades which melted, and armor which melted, with a netgun which also melted. Seriously, that predator was fighting with pretty much his hands and almost killed grid, the 'smartest' of the xenomorphs.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: nukem11 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:58:37 AM
stronger
Depends on the movie.

Quotetail but that wouldnt kill him just give him a hit
...Like impaling through the chest?

Quoteacid blood but his armour is acid proof
His skin isn't.

QuoteI dont think an aliens gonna chuck a predator because there too heavy.
Could you go watch AvP? Please? I know it's a bad movie, but come on. With barely a flick of his tail, Grid sent Chopper flying to a skidding stop.

StealthHunter

I would give an opinion on the clips, but the lighting made it damn near impossible to tell what the f**k was going on.

Now I'm all for dark cinematography infact I love it when it's done with style. These clips on the otherhand are just way too dark. I really hope it's not like this in the theater.

Weasel

Then celtic picked grid up by the tail, swinged him around like a stuffed toy, and sent him flying.

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:01:20 AM
I dont think an aliens gonna chuck a predator because there too heavy.
Could you go watch AvP? Please? I know it's a bad movie, but come on. With barely a flick of his tail, Grid sent Chopper flying to a skidding stop.
[/quote]

I can understand the alien queens tail impailig a human because there much stronger but a normal size alien lifting a predator up with its overly size tail. Espaeally an overly sized predator that looked like a sumo wrestler.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:05:34 AM
Then celtic picked grid up by the tail, swinged him around like a stuffed toy, and sent him flying.
Celtic picked up the Alien by the tail by putting his entire upper body strength into it, and didn't get Grid half as far as Grid got Chopper.

wolfboy

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:07:22 AM
Celtic picked up the Alien by the tail by putting his entire upper body strength into it, and didn't get Grid half as far as Grid got Chopper.

::)

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:07:22 AM

Yeah, lots of a strength in his 15 foot tail.

wolfboy

B-b-but we all know Paul Anderson is an Alien fanboy!

SiL

Quote from: wolfboy on Dec 21, 2007, 10:09:11 AM
Yeah, the facts are so annoying ...

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:10:26 AM
Like Wolf's suddenly comparatively exaggerated strength? Wha-hey!

Weasel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2007, 10:14:59 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Dec 21, 2007, 10:09:11 AM
Yeah, the facts are so annoying ...

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:10:26 AM
Like Wolf's suddenly comparatively exaggerated strength? Wha-hey!

Where does it show a predator not being strong in any of the previous movies?

mightydreadlock

This movie is horribly shot, can't see anything ::).

Clydewyman

Most of the scenes were just cheesy enough, but I actually liked the Sewer battle and Dallas using the hand-held Predator's shoulder cannon to blast the Aliens.

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 10:17:29 AM
Where does it show a predator not being strong in any of the previous movies?
Sure they're strong.

But I didn't see Celtic having much luck keeping Grid pinned down with his whole body on top of it. Wolf just uses a single hand.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed