PREDATORS 2 Speculation Thread -no new movie is coming!!!-

Started by Master, Jul 28, 2020, 08:56:43 AM

Author
PREDATORS 2 Speculation Thread -no new movie is coming!!!- (Read 1,477 times)

Master

Master

The discussion in the other thread gave me an idea to create this topic. Let`s be honest none of us would like to have sequel to The Predator. The movie was an antithesis to what Predator series should be about. Predators, on the other hand, is still quite fresh movie, that grown on many with time, with lot`s of potential to expand in sequel. I`d love you guys to share your ideas about Predators 2. What genre of film it should adhere to? What it should be about? What character archetypes you`d like to have in it (we know Ps heroes were more of silhouettes then fully developed characters)? And, most of all, what Predator action and carnage it should show?

Let me start. Soon after watching Predators, I thought about situation where SuperPredator Elder comes to Game Preserve (we seen new prey falling from the sky - he is the one dropping them) and realizes trio of his apprentices are dead. He was training them and testing and now is really pissed about the situation. He comes down to Preserve Planet and starts hunt of his own, while being aided by his pets - two Comodo-like big lizard monsters, that are sapient and quite intelligent with natural chameleon-like ability to camouflage. Meanwhile Royce quickly gathers new earth based crew and brings them up to speed with current situation.  He must form a plan to outsmart new Predator and stole his ship as well as keep badly wounded Isabelle save.

Another, more recent idea, is that Game Preserve is actually SuperPredator homeland and the one who drop prey and equipment are Classic Predators, who treat this land as a proving ground. Or more widely, it is a proving ground where all Predator groups drop prey and come down to test themselves in sort of Battle Royale scenario where winner takes all. I`d love to see some ancient Predator homeworld  civilization ruins with hint that they are living in their  motherships now and are traveling through space.

Link to original discussion:
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=52916.30

AliceApocalypse

I would like to see a Predators 2.

Maybe the Yautja took the planet by force to use for training or some kind of penal colony? 

We know more humans will return from Earth, maybe include Dutch or one of his kids in the drop?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed