Sound the Alarm Soundtrack Fans...PREDATOR Is Out! PREDATOR Is Out!

Started by ace3g, Aug 03, 2010, 07:20:18 PM

Author
Sound the Alarm Soundtrack Fans...PREDATOR Is Out! PREDATOR Is Out! (Read 2,480 times)

ace3g

Sound the Alarm Soundtrack Fans...PREDATOR Is Out! PREDATOR Is Out!

Greetings! ScoreKeeper here sounding the alarm! PREDATOR is out! PREDATOR is out! Take invasive action!!! No time to explain!

Ok, a tiny bit of time to explain...

Intrada announced late last night they're releasing Alan Silvestri's score for PREDATOR on CD. This one is limited to 3000 units and I've heard they're going fast. I've ordered mine so I'm safe. How about you?

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.6708/.f

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/46004

echobbase79

Why don't they just release the damn thing and keep it in print!  ???

Mr. Domino

Well, I was gonna order one when I got off work, but sadly, tis already gone.

Oh, well.

RidgeTop

They're not releasing it on itunes?

Mr. Domino

There isn't a whole lot of point in them doing an itunes release, as there's been a widely-distributed bootleg version of the soundtrack that's been available since the days when you actually had to go to conventions and dingy record stores to buy that kind of thing, which is now available in a number of the more unsavory corners of the internet.

BANE

The whole soundtrack is available on youtube.  :-\

chupacabras acheronsis

BANE

Ok, here is what you have to do. Google "Youtube to Mp3". Download DvD Videosoft. Boom. Copy and paste the link of the predator soundtrack youtube videos, and it downloads only the audio file in an Mp3 format which, hilariously, is what th ipod plays. No charge, no hassle, no stupid inconvenient itunes.

The Captain

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 05, 2010, 11:10:11 AM
Ok, here is what you have to do. Google "Youtube to Mp3". Download DvD Videosoft. Boom. Copy and paste the link of the predator soundtrack youtube videos, and it downloads only the audio file in an Mp3 format which, hilariously, is what th ipod plays. No charge, no hassle, no stupid inconvenient itunes.

merci beaucoup

darthmaul1

I bought a bootleg version in Malaysia. And then downloaded it a cople of years ago the full complete score

ace3g

I've never seen Young Guns (I or II) - I know but just never seen them.  Young Guns II happens to be on BBC right now and Pat Garrett walks out with his newly appointed sheriff's badge and part of the main predator soundtrack starts playing to my surprise.  I immediately look up the composer on IMDB which confirms my suspicion that Silvestri was the composer.  This movie is basically 85% musical cues from the Predator soundtrack, lol. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed