The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 20,428 times)

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

EVERYONE, stop talking about the PG-13. ITS NOT TRUE! As for the homeworlds I doubt we'll see the homeworlds because the Aliens really don't have a homeworld. And they should not show the Pred homeworld because that makes them scarrier. The idea of some huge ship in space is cool. But the less you know about these the creepeier. (my opinion)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

you guys dont know jack shit about the storyline or how its gonna play out or what theyre going to do.  it could be plausible.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

What do you think the chances of us seeing the trailer next week?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Hicks, if you were talking 2 me I said mine was an opinion, if you weren't opps.   Dual Blade, I heard the trailer will be out next week but then again, I heard that two weeks ago so who knows. 50/50

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

It was aimed at every dumbass who said "They cant show the homeworlds it wont fit into the story duh-uh!   :o  "  Oh? You know the story? Care to explain?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

ME!!!!   :o   Know the story, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . . . . .no. But I got an idea (opinion) on how it might go. Thats it.

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

HEY GUYS I FOUND INFO ABOUT AVP2 FILM FIGURES!!!!!!!!!! they talk about how they are making a the predator, the alien (which they have pics of), and the awesome predalien hybrid, from wut they described, it has a rigged head like the aliens, webbed middle part fingers, and the back tube things, it sounds pretty sweet, the site is here,   http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&categor y=actionfigures&topic=155&show_article=420&n l=1  and also theres predator life-sized replicas available, got to www.planetavp.com to check them out there friggin' awesome also u can get more info on the figures their

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

WHat I think happens is the Predalien grows to adulthood and causes lots of mayhem on the Warship (Predator) The thing crashes back to Earth. There is also a Queen and her eggsack onboard that escapes when the ship lands near a small Colorado town. The Queen lays face huggers in the sewer which reach people and the Predalien is arounf too. Another clan sense this a send the fittest warrior (Wolf) to see what happened and by the time he gets there aliens are there, have nest in sewers and he has to exterminated them. Also the Howards (Ricky Dallas), O'briens(Tim Kelly Molly) Post (Nathan Dale) , and other families/people are caught in the middle. they basically need to survive this Predators "EXTERMINATION" of the aliens. The humans try to contact military, which doesn't come till end. More violence, no human survivors except maybe one. Also some absoulutley huge Predator ship that hold thousands of clan warships. Kinda like Trade Federation ships in Star Wars 1. Not a Star Wars fan but something that can hold many Pred ships and have an ultimate weapon like Dread Star or Death Star w/e it is. The Wolf kills Queen and Prealien and a couple of military tanks (when military arrives) It shows another Pred ship (small one, not huge one that I though would be cool) is shown through space heading towards Earth. Back in town, Only a few people made it to saftey after Wolf is overrun by aliens.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Huge wrist nuke set off and eveything within a couple of miles which is basically the town is destroyed and at the end beneath the rubble the new clan war ship lands and a hand rises from the ashes and it is wolf who survived and he walks onto the ship as he leaves the atompshere. My guess, pretty stupid but I think its cool.   ;D   Even though its long!

Elorrra

Elorrra

LOL! Nice story there, King 2776! "A hand rises from the ashes" now that's something I don't want to see in an R rated film... especially not in AVP2. It's just sooo lame.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Okay, fine he dies too.   :D   oh well some live some die.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

can't keep 'em all   ;)  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

:'(     :-*     :-\     :-X     :-[     :P     ::)     ???     8)     :o     :(     >:(     ;D     :D     ;)     :)     ;)     :D     ;D     >:(     :(     :o     8)     ???     :P     :-[     :-X     :-\     :-*     :'(     :-*     :-\     :-X     :-[     :P     ::)     ???     8)     :o     :(     >:(     ;D     :D     ;)     :)   Got bored and decided to have fun with the smilies   ;D  

Elorrra

Elorrra

Yeah, but something like this is missing:  "Grandma? Have you seen my pills? Those little white ones in a sachet..."  "To hell with your pills! There is a dragon in the kitchen!"

SHREK

SHREK

does evry1 believe that ' Wolf ' (the predator) will die in AVP2 ??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed