Captured Predator on Display At CineEurope

Started by ace3g, Jun 13, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

Author
Captured Predator on Display At CineEurope (Read 55,366 times)

Scorpio

I like the design.  It's different.  Is it the coolest and best design ever?  No.  But it doesn't have to be.

ThePredatorUK

Don't be fooled by this statue, it's a shit paint job. The Predator will look great on screen

Corporal Hicks

newagescamartist

I'm so glad we're not getting the "classic" design again. Each predator should feel unique, and this certainly look fresh(ish) as far as main predators go.

SiL

So ADI just did the Predator itself, and the armour was by the others?

Corporal Hicks

That would seem to be the case.

azamultic

Wow, wasnt expecting that twist. That Adi didnt build the whole suite

frenchfries

so some other company made the suit for just that display? or for the movie version as well?

skull-splitter

Quote from: frenchfries on Jun 14, 2018, 07:20:55 AM
so some other company made the suit for just that display? or for the movie version as well?
Production design apparently is in hands of Quantum, who worked on a lot of movies. ADI just did the organic part. Makes you wonder what will be in the artbook by august...

azamultic

frenchfries Quantum FX did armor for movie too

YTL_Hunter_H2

Am I the only person that hates alec and toms work on predators? These guys manage to butcher every single one I've seen. Wolf was halfway decent at best.

von

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Jun 14, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
Am I the only person that hates alec and toms work on predators? These guys manage to butcher every single one I've seen. Wolf was halfway decent at best.

KNB did Predators, not ADI. I hated KNB's work on the Classic's mouth!! It was permanently opened wide my god...

Oh did you mean the predators they've done in general?

frasermaxx

I actually love the new design its different to what we've seen before. Maybe this design will compliment to whats happening in the film. Agreed that this new look lacks the tribal bone ornamental look but it definitely looks sleek and modern, like the gold accents too. I guess this predator is more like a predator cop with uniform:)

I only wished AVP had done this kinda full armoured look than the bulky ones.

YTL_Hunter_H2

Quote from: von on Jun 14, 2018, 12:05:54 PM
Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Jun 14, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

KNB did Predators, not ADI. I hated KNB's work on the Classic's mouth!! It was permanently opened wide my god...

Oh did you mean the predators they've done in general?
yes. And I agree classic was a shit show

Lionhart

Problem i have with the new suit is that it look to heroic. Looks like it would have fit with the rest of the Avengers crew.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed