Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 77,923 times)

Glaive

I also don't believe any of those are the final 'Neomorph'...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 28, 2016, 09:36:06 AM
aside from this quote Hicks, have you heard from the 'secret source' that the original designs are back?

Yes. I know the traditional Alien is back in it. I don't know just how faithful to the original design it is though.

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 28, 2016, 09:39:38 AM

The more I think about it, me either. I think these are failed "evolutions" up to what we're going to end up seeing.

Scorpio

I doubt we will see exactly the same as Big Chap in Alien.

Look at the concept art in the background - looks more like Giger's original concepts. 

whiterabbit

A lot of you sound alright with having David create the Aliens? Also if these photo's are the evolutionary process of creating an alien... then we aren't going to see the real alien until the movie ALIEN. Oh and shit, Davids back in the engineers seat as far as I'm concerned. :P

Glaive

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 09:39:57 AM

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 28, 2016, 09:39:38 AM

The more I think about it, me either. I think these are failed "evolutions" up to what we're going to end up seeing.

Great way of using old concept art, though...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 28, 2016, 09:46:58 AM
A lot of you sound alright with having David create the Aliens? Also if these photo's are the evolutionary process of creating an alien... then we aren't going to see the real alien until the movie ALIEN. Oh and shit, Davids back in the engineers seat as far as I'm concerned. :P

I'm fine with David creating something Alien-like. It seems pretty obvious to me that there's something about that accelerant that makes Alien-like creatures, I've no issues with David tinkering to see where it goes. But if the accelerant does make the Aliens, I'd still like it to be something ancient. Something perhaps the Engineers found? Or stole off the real Space Jockeys.

BonesawT101

Any hints at what the next scoop will cover, Hicks?  >:(

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 28, 2016, 09:52:03 AM

Wait and see!  :P

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 09:50:51 AM

I'm fine with David creating something Alien-like. It seems pretty obvious to me that there's something about that accelerant that makes Alien-like creatures, I've no issues with David tinkering to see where it goes. But if the accelerant does make the Aliens, I'd still like it to be something ancient. Something perhaps the Engineers found? Or stole off the real Space Jockeys.

...just PLEASE don't have him use his 'new' Black Goo on himself...

whiterabbit

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 28, 2016, 09:46:58 AM

Well that one alien in there looks pretty damn ancient. Although the other aliens look like a family more than anything. I'm starting to think that we come from the Alien.

BonesawT101

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 09:52:39 AM

8)  ::) haha

felipescado

felipescado

im still sad that the deacon wont return, it would be nice to see what happened to it, even a simple flashback or something

Prez

Faaaaaaaaaark!

GIVE US THIS FILM NOW!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 28, 2016, 09:53:33 AM

...just PLEASE don't have him use his 'new' Black Goo on himself...

I'm with you there! And I swear to God if they make him the Space Jockey in one of the later films I'm hunting down whichever one of you first brought it up!  :laugh:

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 28, 2016, 09:56:41 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 09:52:39 AM

8)  ::) haha

Sorry.  :P

I've changed the rotator image to the Pilot Chamber. We've seen that ad nauseum so hopefully no-one has an issue with that.  It's a frustrating balance to get right sometimes. Everyone reacts so differently.

BonesawT101

Shouldn't be too long 'till we get a trailer, more exclusive scoops to come too, exciting times ahead!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed