Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 565,100 times)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: TheHunter on Apr 18, 2008, 02:34:04 PM
My favourite Alien movies
Aliens,Alien 3,Alien,Alien Resurection in that order

Exactly my list, except, resurection is not on the list.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

New list:

Aliens
Alien
Alien3/Alien: Ressurection

And then about down here, other movies come onto my list. Just because Alien: res is low on my list doesn't mean I don't think its a good movie. Get what I'm sayin?

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on Apr 18, 2008, 08:50:09 PM
My favorite aliens movies in order.

Aliens, Alien 3, Alien: Ressurection, then Alien

Why? :(

Harkus

Harkus

Alien 3 has always been my favourite.

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Aliens, Alien, Alien 3, Alien Ressurection.

Mostly everbody hates Alien Ressurection, I thought it was ok.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Alien 3, Aliens, Alien: Resurrection, Alien

While many dislike or even hate Alien 3, I absolutely love it. The acting and the feeling of the movie is just perfect, and I love the rusty look of it. Memorable characters and a different alien also makes this movie the Nr. 1 on my list.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

Aliens the best movie of all time i've seen that movie so many times and i just think that james cameron brought us fans the ultimate movie of all time. i love all 4 of the alien movies but aliens takes it all the way.  ;D ;D ;D

this is the order of how the alien movies are with me. Aliens, Alien, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection. the quadrilogy order would be Aliens again, Alien 3, Alien because the director's cut some scenes were shorten from the orginal verison and also the addition scenes were shorten thats why Alien of the quadrilogy list is at number 3 spot and Alien Resurrection.

PredatorX

PredatorX

aliens definatly because of the queen and because its not quite as slow as one or 3 and res is pretty creepy with the physchotic ripley.

Amaymyon666

Amaymyon666

Seriously I would put them in order of release... ALL the films got good things to them.. Alien for its creepy atomosphere ALIENS for the Queen, Alien 3 for its sick gothic style and Alien:res for the GORE.... not to menton ripley was somewhat crazy in it..

Harkus

Harkus

Quote from: Xenomorph on May 01, 2008, 12:13:29 AM
Aliens, Alien, Alien 3, Alien Ressurection.

Mostly everbody hates Alien Ressurection, I thought it was ok.

lol. Mostly everybody hates Alien resurrection, mostly. That's what I thought when I saw this post anyway.

roguetrader

roguetrader

#1: Alien is what I consider to be one of those rare, perfect movies.  Yes it's slow, but it's not an action flick.  It's  a horror movie with very real characters, high tension and the srangest, scariest monster in any film.

#2: Aliens.  An awesome action flick with plenty of tension and great characters. Although I prefer Alien over this one, I watch this one more than any of them.

#3: Alien 3 (the assembly cut).  When I saw this cut for the first time I was floored by how much better the movie became and in my opinion it needed it.  It's now VERY good.

#4: Alien: Resurrection.  I hate this movie.  What a stark contrast to the original.  In this movie the aliens have effectively been reduced to comic relief.  There's no tension whatsoever.  Who cares if THIS main cast is killed off anyway?  Sure there are funny moments between them but when you don't really care who gets picked off next, well,  it's not a good sign. Plus the new alien design introduced is crap.  It goes from a bio-mechanical being to a fleshy, always-drenched-in-slime raptor... thing. 

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Alien, followed closely by Alien3.

Technine

Technine

aliens by far

fishing567

fishing567

my favourite alien movie is aliens

Reborn

Reborn

Here we go:
                 I like all three movies of the trilogy equally. They form a great story, and really are just three chapters of one big movie. They have great creatures, great effects, and are overall the best movies I've ever seen in my life. And they were designed by the Great Stan winston.

................Wait, there's a fourth movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed