Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 565,241 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jul 13, 2011, 08:02:12 PM
Not really implied,
Except by some of those who made the scene. But what would they know.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: SiL on Jul 13, 2011, 10:22:53 PM
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jul 13, 2011, 08:02:12 PM
Not really implied,
Except by some of those who made the scene. But what would they know.

I see just the opposite, which is no implication of rape at all - http://alienseries.blogspot.com/2011/03/principle-players-cast-character.html. It seems like the implication is that she either died from a heart attack and /or got so banged up trying to escape or hide in the locker

SiL

SiL

"Some" being the key word. Ridley seems more than open to the idea.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

I remember it differently. Ill just quote Valaquen:

QuoteScott also dismissed the claim that the Alien was interested in the crew sexually. I mean, it wanted to use them as a means for reproduction, but it wasn't sexual, if you get my meaning [Lambert 'rape']. Can't find the quote right now, it's on my blog somewhere.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

What I was going to say, too, I remember that the actual intention was that Lambert died of fear.
Plus, 10 seconds of rape? Now that's a record.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 14, 2011, 09:05:09 AM
What I was going to say, too, I remember that the actual intention was that Lambert died of fear.
Plus, 10 seconds of rape? Now that's a record.

He was only a few days old could have been a premature ejaculator. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jul 14, 2011, 09:00:34 AM
I remember it differently. Ill just quote Valaquen:

QuoteScott also dismissed the claim that the Alien was interested in the crew sexually. I mean, it wanted to use them as a means for reproduction, but it wasn't sexual, if you get my meaning [Lambert 'rape']. Can't find the quote right now, it's on my blog somewhere.

He didn't rape her in the sense that KS thought Lambert was hot. He raped her in the same way a facehugger face-rapes its victims.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

So he implanted an Alien embryo in her womb? Kinky.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sure.

Stans

Stans

ALIEN, i love the mistery, terror, and the gigerezque elements, tha characters, good performance, the design of the alien, very biomechanoid, i like that.

secon place aliens, yeah the action is good and the surprise of the queen.

third place A:resucrection, i like the gore and black humor of that movie.

last place alien3 i know the production troubles and the foking stupid ideas by fox, poor fincher, but i dont like a3 so much, the special edition is better(except the ox bursting) but i still preffer the others.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Well after watching alien again it has passed aliens for favorite alien movie. I guess, I never truly respected it as much until now.

m138jewski

m138jewski

people picked resurrection?   :'(

delsaber8

delsaber8

To tell you the truth at one point I really liked resurrection....... those were dark days.

m138jewski

m138jewski

first step to recovery is admitting the problem

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

ALL OF THEM.

But if you make make me choose...

-- Alien (and) Aliens
-- Alien: Resurrection
-- Alien 3

I could never choose between the 1st and 2nd films. It flips back and forth... the first one is soooo gooood and done sooooo well. The second one is great too with all the action and adventure. I just really enjoy Alien:Res, so many good parts! And i've just never really enjoyed the 3rd as much as the others... not sure why...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed