Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 758,181 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Don't be hostile guys and dolls. Good vibes only please.

Allan Yelpir

Allan Yelpir

..  update ..

Phobos

Phobos

Samhain13

Samhain13

Got my second 1/4 scale Predator today. 87' and 97' finally together.

If only one day they decide to make a 1/4 scale of Wolf or Scarface. Those would be my only choices to get more figures of this price. Back to the 7'' figures for a while now.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Very much enjoy looking up this thread once in a while to see those great collections. I myself only collect books comic books and some vintage magazines, and the only merch piece I have is the Alien Anthology Egg set

Allan Yelpir

Allan Yelpir

FINAL  update ..

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Nice

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Got this one today.

Mezco Design Series Predator 2: Deluxe City Hunter.

judge death

judge death

Update to my alien neca collection, with various other alien stuff in the backgrounds.
I have now all alien figures and human charachters that Im interested in so to me its complete, until aliens fireteam figures gets released over here....
So enjoy:

I hate the newborn and also the suffering the alien resurrection queen had so I wont get those, nor the alien parker, dallas or lambert as they are in the spacewalk suits. Nor the neomorph or the covenant non xeno figures.

All I plan to get now besides fireteam elite figures, are better display stands, necas own are hard to find and also expensive....

Kradan

Kradan

nv

GreybackElder

GreybackElder

Hot Toys Predator Collection!!
Left to right: Wolf, Elder, Lost, Jungle, City, Berserker.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Man, those Hot Toys look fantastic. I've still never got one myself, but I am always impressed when I see them!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Apr 26, 2022, 10:39:07 PMGot this one today.

Man look at that lil' guy.

Kradan

Kradan

Baby Groot !

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Meant to post this over the weekend, but my local comic shop had a Labor Day weekend sale, so I picked up a few things :D

Gonna be heading back today to get the first issue of the Marvel new Alien arc

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Apr 26, 2022, 10:39:07 PMGot this one today.

Love this figure! :D  I'm a big fan of some of the more stylized/chibi designed figures like this. City Hunter is my favorite pred too. Not sure if it's rare or anything, but might have to try and track this down somewhere!

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed