The Burton Schumacher Batman Films

Started by BayonneBridge, Jan 18, 2010, 06:36:09 AM

Author
The Burton Schumacher Batman Films (Read 12,661 times)

BayonneBridge

What did you think of them?

SM

SM

Dug the first one.  Found the penguins with rocket launchers a bit dopey in the second, but Pfeiffer was decent.  Dug Kilmer and Carrey in the third, but it was getting dopier.  Dug Clooney in the fourth, but by this point all was lost.

Pvt. Hicks

Enjoyed them all when I was younger, and still see the last two as fun. Not a fan of Returns, it is way too grim.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The first two where great, and the second movie is my favorite in the series.

ShadowPred

Batman is an all time fave, Batman Returns is my fave of all of the. Val Kilmer is pure genius. Ahnuld as Mr. Freeze and everything in between? AGH!

Shasvre

I love Batman and Batman Returns, not a fan of the other two though. For me, Michael Keaton will always be the real Batman. :)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

First is awesome though a tad dated. Second is awesome but, well, freaky. Third is zany and fun (and that is all). Fourth is...  :(

Although I would have loved to see Clooney return in a more serious interpretation. Still, Keaton for the win.

Master

Master

Both Burton films were perfect. Keaton as Batman and Nicholson as Joker, De Vito as penguin. Oh my!

Alienseseses

I only liked the first one. I thought the second was unrelentingly dark but didn't earn it- it didn't develop Batman at all. I skipped 3, and 4 is awesome in its own terrible way.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I still think Keaton as Batman is the best Batman, and I feel like he is a bit better then Bale as Batman in my opinon.

Xhan

Xhan

Music: amazing, especially considering I'm not terribly fond of Danny "2 hour 50's commercial jingle" Elfman.

sets and motif: awesome

Everything else: abomination.

Cleanse the unclean.

Puks

Puks

Joel Schumacher is 3rd on my all-time enemies list.

That Yellow Alien

1st Batman is a classic.

Returns is ridiculous.

Forever is moronic.

B&R is ridiculous, moronic, and extremely retarded.

DoomRulz

Batman and Bats Returns were good movies. I personally think Returns is the better film.

Let's not talk about the Schumacher films.

Master

Master

Both Burton films are briliant. It`s a pity that next two were poor quick money makers insted of art. Schumacher shouldn`t be even put near Burton ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed