regardin the Whip and the Vision of the Predator...

Started by GUiLE, Dec 20, 2007, 11:28:07 PM

Author
regardin the Whip and the Vision of the Predator... (Read 5,688 times)

GUiLE

is it me or this whip predator weapon is as cheap as it looks? why would he need a whip? when he have plasma shoulder gun, wristblades, spear...etc
for some reason the vision of the predator looks different this time again.....
the aliens looks really...amateur.
What is going on?!
???

Johnny Handsome

The Chibi Kiriyama

I don't know...the Predator doubles as a dominatrix when it's not "cleaning"? ???

GUiLE

GUiLE

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 20, 2007, 11:29:05 PM
SONIC BOOM!
*Blocks*
*Somersault Kick*

;)

GUiLE

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 20, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
I don't know...the Predator doubles as a dominatrix when it's not "cleaning"? ???
Domi what?

KidPresentable

You'll find out when you're older.

Bronx19

One of my biggest gripes these days is clean cut CGI/sets. There was nothing convincing about the whaling station or the temple in AvP, because everything was super clean. Look back at P1/2, they were gritty, it looked like real life. I'd say the same thing applies to Predator vision this time around, make it all bright and vivid, need to make sure all the noobs can work out whats going on.

GUiLE

Quote from: KidPresentable on Dec 20, 2007, 11:34:13 PM
You'll find out when you're older.
omg...and you're only 12...
keep chewing those cheese nachos and watching star trek boy.  :P

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: GUiLE on Dec 20, 2007, 11:37:32 PM
omg...and you're only 12...
keep chewing those cheese nachos and watching star trek boy.  :P

He's 21. ???

Lionhart

HaHaHa!!!!!!

gameoverman

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 20, 2007, 11:35:29 PM
One of my biggest gripes these days is clean cut CGI/sets. There was nothing convincing about the whaling station or the temple in AvP, because everything was super clean. Look back at P1/2, they were gritty, it looked like real life. I'd say the same thing applies to Predator vision this time around, make it all bright and vivid, need to make sure all the noobs can work out whats going on.

The whaling station and the temple were mostly real sets and models.  They both looked about as good as they could possibly make it. 

Helikaon

Helikaon

Quote from: GUiLE on Dec 20, 2007, 11:28:07 PMwhy would he need a whip?

To whip, things...

Sure he could have all those things, but why not take more stuff?

Isn't as if he can't carry it, dude can hold two aliens up by himself.

Spectre

The whip is there for one simple reason only...

it looks badass  8)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 21, 2007, 01:11:14 AM
The whip is there for one simple reason only...

it looks badass  8)
And it slices aliens in half.

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 20, 2007, 11:56:00 PM
Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 20, 2007, 11:35:29 PM

The whaling station and the temple were mostly real sets and models.  They both looked about as good as they could possibly make it. 

The helicopter and ship were models as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed