Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

Author
Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci (Read 42,611 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That's the third Porsche I've seen in this production so far then.

Makes you wonder why Italian millionaires drive German sports cars instead of Ferrari's or Lamborghini's.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Video footage of the scene from previous page with Gaga, Driver and Leto. Looks like they are having another big argument:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2W5cLteRs0

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

From today's shoot:

They filmed the scene where
Spoiler
Maurizio gets gunned down today.
I'll see if I can find some video footage:

Driver rehearsing where he falls:

Hitman at bottom of picture:

[close]

Not sure what these big airbags could be for. Does someone jump off a building or something?

Ingwar

I thought Maurizio was
Spoiler
shot inside the building. Not like it matters anyway.
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 15, 2021, 08:03:00 PM
I thought Maurizio was
Spoiler
shot inside the building. Not like it matters anyway.
[close]

Here is the scene as described in the book:

Spoiler
[close]

Ingwar

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

From today, Driver with Camille Cottin again:

Driver and Cottin driving off in his Lamborghini. At least Maurizio was a bit more patriotic than his Porsche driving compatriots.  :)

Some rehearsal footage of the

Spoiler

More from today:

Spoiler
I think this might be just after Maurizio was shot. Patrizia is dressed in black mourning clothes and there is a lot of press interest in her. Her hairstyle is also very similar to the real Patrizia shortly after her arrest.
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

They did a night shoot with artificially created rain last night:

Driver with baby/family album:

More from the

Spoiler
assassination scene:

[close]

Stolen

Already 6 weeks of filming, I presume it will be finished in 2 weeks  ;D

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 17, 2021, 03:52:28 PM
They did a night shoot with artificially created rain last night:

I thought Ridley didn't like shooting during night :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I suppose he tries to minimize them when he can these days. All the Money in the World also had a few nightshoots, but not to the degree of Blade Runner.

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 17, 2021, 04:33:16 PM
Already 6 weeks of filming, I presume it will be finished in 2 weeks  ;D

They're probably close to wrapping by now, according to earlier calculations. You know how fast Ridley works these days.

Ingwar

Quote'Short, fat, ugly': Gucci family lashes out at cast appearance in new film

Patrizia Gucci, one of Maurizio's second cousin's, told Associated Press the photos of Leto with a bald head dressed in a lilac suit were "horrible, horrible. I still feel offended."

Of Pacino's portrayal of Aldo Gucci, she said: "My grandfather was a very handsome man, like all the Guccis, and very tall, blue eyes and very elegant. He is being played by Al Pacino, who is not very tall already, and this photo shows him as fat, short, with sideburns, really ugly. Shameful, because he doesn't resemble him at all."

She said the family was "truly disappointed. I speak on behalf of the family. They are stealing the identity of a family to make a profit, to increase the income of the Hollywood system ... Our family has an identity, privacy. We can talk about everything, but there is a borderline that cannot be crossed."

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/apr/15/gucci-family-criticises-horrible-ugly-casting-biopic-film

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

:laugh:

QuotePatrizia Gucci, one of Maurizio's second cousin's, told Associated Press the photos of Leto with a bald head dressed in a lilac suit were "horrible, horrible. I still feel offended."

That's just so funny, but yeah Leto looks ridiculous. But I like it, I think Scott is cheekily taking the piss out of the Gucci's:  ;D

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 07, 2021, 03:40:00 PM
It's almost as if Scott is subtly caricaturing the real people involved in the affair. Driver's Maurizio is almost goofy looking, Gaga's Patrizia also has an almost over-the-top feel, Al Pacino's character has a stereotypical, sleezy Italian gangster feel (which Aldo Gucci's daughter doesn't much fancy) and Jared Leto's character is from another planet altogether.

Stolen

I still don't believe that we're going to have two Scott films in a month.
Maybe not as impressive as releasing Gladiator, Hannibal and Black Hawk Down in 18 months.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Yeah, you can tell Scott is taking a mickey out of them. At the end Gucci family was seriously f**ked up. Short, fat and ugly? Imagine Danny DeVito portraying Aldo ;D

Smoke. Scott's signature.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed