Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

Author
Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci (Read 42,621 times)

Ingwar

But you will have Al Pacino
Spoiler
shagging room service at the hotel.
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteJared Leto says that #GucciMovie has the Gucci stamp of approval and will prep for filming at the Italian country home of
@Gucci - Creative Director Alessandro Michele.

https://twitter.com/CreativLicense_/status/1364593611984281602

QuoteItalian newspaper reveals picturesque #Mezzegra #PiazzadellaMagnolia is set to be yet another filming location, probably late March.

https://twitter.com/NlHILIST/status/1364562344194498560

QuoteLady Gaga is in Rome right now to begin filming #RidleyScott's #Gucci murder thriller where she plays the part of #PatriziaReggiani. Gaga is staying in a private penthouse overlooking the #ForiImperiali before moving on to Milan in March.

https://twitter.com/NlHILIST/status/1364431051519651843

Ingwar

Leto is method actor for sure.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, he almost crippled himself after gaining too much weight too quickly for one of his roles.

He'll probably be steeping himself in the history and lifestyle of the Gucci family in preparation for this one.

Ingwar

Ingwar

He seems to be confident person with sophisticated taste. The character he's going to play is
Spoiler
his complete opposite. Looking forward to see it.
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Al Pacino is also a method actor.

Spoiler
Wonder if he'll be shagging chambermaids at his hotel in preparation for his role?  ;D
[close]

Ingwar

Ingwar

Probably yes as Ridley doesn't do rehearsals anymore ;D

Movie is currently tilted as House of Gucci.

KiramidHead

House of Frankenstein
House of Dracula
House of Gucci

Ridlazz921

Not to add to or start any rumours. But im wondering if we will have another "All the money in the world" Scenario with Jared Leto.
Considering i have seen some rumours about him online.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

What mischief has Leto been up to now? We just had some negative rumours about Driver a page or two ago.

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 25, 2021, 05:25:27 AM
Movie is currently tilted as House of Gucci.

Same as the book then but without the "The" in front?

I'd update the thread title but I've run out of characters. Couldn't even squeeze Jared Leto's name in.

Lady Gaga in Rome today:

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 25, 2021, 03:52:05 PM
Same as the book then but without the "The" in front?

I'd update the thread title but I've run out of characters. Couldn't even squeeze Jared Leto's name in.

Indeed. The book is titled The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed.

Just use surnames mate :) Driver, Gaga, Pacino, Irons and Leto.

Ridlazz921

Oh boi, not long ago we had RBW and TLD thread. Now we got more set photos to look forward to while we wait for TLD trailer to come out.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, the Italian paparazzi are going to be all over this film.

Some new photos already of Adam Driver in Rome busy rehearsing in a variety of vintage vehicles:

When in Rome, ride a scooter as the Romans do:

And now you guys know why he's called Adam Driver;)

Ingwar

Ingwar

QuoteThe surroundings of "Villa Loubono" will be recreated to look like Saint Moritz, where the Gucci Family used to spend their hollidays.

https://ladygaganow.net/news/2021-gaga-gucci-gressoney

If I remember correctly from the script, St. Moritz in Switzerland, is the place where Maurizio Gucci
Spoiler
ran away to and hid from Italian tax police, then met his former lover (portrayed by Camille Cottin I suspect) which at the end let to his murder from jealous wife.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed