Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 317,358 times)

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 08, 2010, 08:38:55 PM
Surface and Invasion were so good... too bad LOST crushed them out.

agreed, i liked both too.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thing is they cut them down when they were beginning to explain something... especially Surface. God, do I love that small Electro Lizard thing, Nimrod? :3 ;P

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 09, 2010, 03:49:02 PM
Thing is they cut them down when they were beginning to explain something... especially Surface. God, do I love that small Electro Lizard thing, Nimrod? :3 ;P

and both ended on cliffhangers too. shame.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Invasion was such a debacle. The network gave the order for the show's pace to be slowed down to a crawl, then cancelled it when this OBVIOUSLY TERRIBLE DECISION resulted in crashed ratings. That show got pretty damn good when they picked up the pace towards the end, I'm still annoyed about what happened to it.
Sarah Connor Chronicles' cancellation also raises my blood pressure.

Quote from: Vertigo on May 12, 2010, 12:09:42 PM
Invasion was such a debacle. The network gave the order for the show's pace to be slowed down to a crawl, then cancelled it when this OBVIOUSLY TERRIBLE DECISION resulted in crashed ratings. That show got pretty damn good when they picked up the pace towards the end, I'm still annoyed about what happened to it.
Sarah Connor Chronicles' cancellation also raises my blood pressure.

yeah just when it was getting really good.
do you know if Reese was going to die before it was decided to cancel it, i was kind of shocked by the amount of death of people cloce to JC in S2 but i think it would have gone on to have a really hardened JC in S3, but now we'll never see it :(

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

As of now the only TV series that I enjoy watching is "Sons of Anarchy", but I also enjoy watching old TV series, mainly the ones I grew up with. Thundercats, Voltron, Swat Katts, Looney Tunes, and the old Ghostbuster cartoons.

Lie

Lie

At the moment Lost.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Is it over yet ? I wonder how they will end this milked series. :)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

At the moment? Nothing. I've stopped watching TV, well, aside from the News.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 22, 2010, 11:42:26 AM
Is it over yet ? I wonder how they will end this milked series. :)

It's ending this weekend, apparently alongside 24.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer but there will be a 24 movie so it is all good. I love 24.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Meh, I never cared for it. Or any show that was about anti-terrorism in general. It's always about America the strong vs. <ethnic group of terrorists>.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Ashes to Ashes - but now thats over lol

First Blood

First Blood

I recently been going over to a friends house and watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I have to say I really enjoying the hell out of this show. It's about a group of friends and Danny DeVito who hang around a bar and get into all sorts of hilarious things!

Lie

Lie

Lost is over... What will I watch now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRpX0OVnPI

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed