MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,192,993 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Always loved the original FF comic characters, and looked forward to seeing the casting for the MCU versions.  Unfortunately, Adam Driver is not my idea of Reed Richards.  Not at all, so I'll be disappointed if he gets the role.

Behind the mask as Doctor Doom, I could understand.

Magegg

Magegg

I just can't stand Adam Driver's face.

As for Ant-Man 3, I haven't liked any of the trailers, at all.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ace3g on Jan 10, 2023, 03:22:02 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WfTEZJnv_8
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmFJTjLXkAA6FuC?format=jpg&name=large
Spoiler
[close]

Much better second trailer. This actually looks good. Ironically enough, the trailer is devoid of all humor. Maybe Marvel is finally catching on, that everything doesn't need to be a f**king joke.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 11, 2023, 12:50:58 PMMuch better second trailer. This actually looks good. Ironically enough, the trailer is devoid of all humor. Maybe Marvel is finally catching on, that everything doesn't need to be a f**king joke.
The movie will be humorous. The first trailer had a lot of jokes.

But trailers are only marketing. Pretty sure with the last ones Marvel wants to take distance from the previous Ant-Man films since they didn't make as much money as other properties, so they're trying to emphasize the drama and stakes of the next film to see if box office raises.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sorry, but I just can't see Will Poulter in anything without remembering this scene:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed