Aliens RPG story

Started by Private Hudson, Oct 23, 2007, 12:48:44 AM

Author
Aliens RPG story (Read 10,477 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

We all have ideas about what its story could be, so I'd like to hear what you guys would make the story like. I'd make it something like this:
   On LV:(whatever colony number) there was a biocontanment failure which let out aliens in labs, so during the biocontainment failure, survivors (around the hundreds) make it into a safe area with electrified wires on the outer side of this big wall. You are safe in there and will survive, but later on you find out that a search party(for missing survivors)goes missing. You of course have to find them (with the help of hireable marines). Later on in game you find out theres an entire hive in old labs. Then you can lvl up in the safe zone or kill aliens and look for survivors outside the safezone and lvl up. MANY MINI QUESTS!!!

Not the best I have but...

Oh yeah!! And NO negative posts about people on this thread!!!

holymoses

holymoses

awesome and the aliens should be alert so sometimes a misssion ends with that you run away to the
safe-zone hunted by aliens!

unblooded101

unblooded101

love all of tose ideas  :D but i think it would be better if it had 2 STORIES, in one story you can play as an alien(any spiecies) and have to go through all of the life stages.

2:you play as an abandonded marine squad of 4, you can customize/play as any of them.You have to reach your ship on the opposite side of the planet and escape before your felow humans decide to destroy the planet.And there is always the worry that your squad or even you have been infected without realizing it. also you have to hunt your own food(if you run out),sleep,and conserve what little ammo you have left.

P.S. as the alien, if the marines escape on the ship, you can TRY to sneak on,kill them,start a new clan of Human-alien hybrid then do whatever you want to on earth.missions,wreak havoc,cause destruction,do quests,YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!

email me what you think qsmithls@hotmail.com

EPA1337

EPA1337

Sounds good. But i would also like to be able to play the aliens as well. SO essentially two rold playing games in one.  just like unblooded101 said.

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

What ever the story is I can't take any more LV-bullshit!!!!!!!! >:(

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 23, 2007, 12:48:44 AM
We all have ideas about what its story could be, so I'd like to hear what you guys would make the story like. I'd make it something like this:
   On LV:(whatever colony number) there was a biocontanment failure which let out aliens in labs, so during the biocontainment failure, survivors (around the hundreds) make it into a safe area with electrified wires on the outer side of this big wall. You are safe in there and will survive, but later on you find out that a search party(for missing survivors)goes missing. You of course have to find them (with the help of hireable marines). Later on in game you find out theres an entire hive in old labs. Then you can lvl up in the safe zone or kill aliens and look for survivors outside the safezone and lvl up. MANY MINI QUESTS!!!

Dude, thats not much different than AvP: 2. I rather have the story mixed up a little! ;)

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Quote from: unblooded101 on Nov 20, 2007, 02:30:31 AM
love all of tose ideasĀ  :D but i think it would be better if it had 2 STORIES, in one story you can play as an alien(any spiecies) and have to go through all of the life stages.

2:you play as an abandonded marine squad of 4, you can customize/play as any of them.You have to reach your ship on the opposite side of the planet and escape before your felow humans decide to destroy the planet.And there is always the worry that your squad or even you have been infected without realizing it. also you have to hunt your own food(if you run out),sleep,and conserve what little ammo you have left.

P.S. as the alien, if the marines escape on the ship, you can TRY to sneak on,kill them,start a new clan of Human-alien hybrid then do whatever you want to on earth.missions,wreak havoc,cause destruction,do quests,YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!
I rather not have a surviver type game like what you mentioned.

Here's my idea's:

Your a Colonial Marine and you have a main ship (like the sulaco in Aliens) and it flys around in space going to different planets. Then you can pilot a dropship (like the one in Aliens) down to the surface and land where you choose, and then drive an APC (again like the one in Aliens) where ever you like. Such as to the mission or to a known alien hive or where ever you want and then when you want to run around on foot you press a button (on the keybourd/controller) and you get up from the driver seat, and you can walk around in the APC and talk to your team. Then you can choose to go out either solo or with any number of your team mates and complete the mission.

the crowing

the crowing

I rather not have a surviver type game like what you mentioned.

Here's my idea's:

Your a Colonial Marine and you have a main ship (like the sulaco in Aliens) and it flys around in space going to different planets. Then you can pilot a dropship (like the one in Aliens) down to the surface and land where you choose, and then drive an APC (again like the one in Aliens) where ever you like. Such as to the mission or to a known alien hive or where ever you want and then when you want to run around on foot you press a button (on the keybourd/controller) and you get up from the driver seat, and you can walk around in the APC and talk to your team. Then you can choose to go out either solo or with any number of your team mates and complete the mission.
[/quote]

Too much like mass effect
that's pretty much exactly like it - you chose your planets you want to go to and drop down in an apc and investigate the planet

Spectre

Spectre

Nice tri-post there is an edit button... But the game should be on the lines of if you are an alien it should be a stealth game but it prolly will not be...

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Just came up with abreat kills sytem for aliens.

You can kill in two ways:

1: Sustained combat. This means a combat where enemies must be defeated by repeatedly attacking them.

2: Stealth kill. This is a move where you sneak up on an enemy, and if you are skilled enough, can execute an attack that kills them in a little mini-scene. Kind of like in Manhunt.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

All these ideas sound really cool but sadly I wont be able to play it when it comes out because the only next gen console i've got is a DS and I doubt they would put it on that  :'(

PS: I like Kriszilla's idea of the Alien kills. I also like unblooded101's idea of going through all the life stages.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Another that could be possible would be a storyline like on S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernoble, only insted of one chernoble, the world, and aliens have taken over it, and those on earth left, or not in space, are left in a ruined world, trying to survive, you could join any faction, the remaining military, rebels, try to join the scientists, or just be by yourself, scavenging for food and clothing. And some people would buy stuff that is very valuable, but hard to get, like items in an Alien Hive, such as resin, or better yet, somehow get your hands on an egg. And in the very center of the huge free roaming world, is the main Alien Hive on earth, which houses the huge Empress, and the main story would be just killing her, while tackling side quests and killing drone aliens in the wilderness levels up your character so that he/she could kill the Empress. And when you get facehugged, you'll wake up in a hive, or, if your lucky, and you have people helping you, you can go to the scientists, and have them surgically remove the burster from you. If you don't have people helping you, and you wake up in the Hive, you'll wait until you get bursted, then load up your last saved game.

megachu17

megachu17

Hmm...this may sound kinda stupid, but an idea I had for the story would be(playing as an alien by the way): The company is transporting alien eggs from one planet to another(for whatever reason), and the ship crashes on a colonized planet, far from the planets colony(s).  One one egg survives, an animal wanders 2 close and WHAM!, facehugged...a few hours later, a chestburster bursts out, and thats you, then the game continues with you molting into a queen, setting up a hive, and acheaving your ultimate goal: conquering the planet(and taking out the colony(s)).  The marine story could be the same setup, but insted, you play opposite the aliens, brought in to termanate the infestation before it overwhelms the planet and distroys the colonys...the main problem I see with that tho is that once you hav a hive(as the alien of course), the game would be more of a stratagy game then an RPG...

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It wouldn't be that bad you could order your drones to follow you around to help you in your travels.

Gizmo01

Gizmo01

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 23, 2007, 12:48:44 AM

I wonder how they'll utilize the facehugger's in the RPG...? Can you get impregnated at any point etc? Sounds like a tough game, I hope Obsidian are up to the challenge

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed