Started by Yautja, Dec 12, 2006, 07:00:57 PM

Author
AvP Arcade game (Read 36,613 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Have you got a link to this info?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

No I do not, however in old GameFan, GameInformer, GamePro-- whatever, magazines from the early nineties did have offerings of Japanese Imported games which were available for the Saturn then. They also included the AvP Arcade game on there for the Saturn. They even made figures of the characters from the game...

http://www.megaone.com/linnkurosawa/linnart/kurosawafig1.jpg

If you want to look for the game for the Saturn, try and google it.

-Rakai'Thwei

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Link doesn't work.  :-\

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

How about this then?

Anyway-- Capcom of Japan has produced a number of games (and toys) which aren't so much as even in the U.S. and remain exclusive to Japan only. One of these games was the X-Men vs Street Fighter game WITH Tag Team and was available on the Saturn...

The AvP Arcade was also for the Saturn.

-Rakai'Thwei

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Holy crap. Does anyone know anything about these EU figures?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I am not sure-- and if so, expect it to be very impossible to so much as even find! You'll be lucky enough to so much as hear from someone who has heard of these..

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

nice find Rakai, anyone tried an ebay search on it yet ?

Tragick

Tragick

The arcade version of Alien Vs Predator was never released on the Sega Saturn or any home console. A lot of great games came out on the Saturn but AVP wasn't one of them. I know as I have nearly every game that Capcom released for the Sega Saturn in the US and Japan. The only Aliens game that was released for the Saturn was Alien Trilogy which came out in the US and Japan. Also the SNES game was done by Activision and has nothing to do with the arcade game that Capcom made. I have the original Alien Vs Predator board hooked up in my Supergun right now and play through it at least once a week.

docrock

docrock

that looks like streets of rage, well it did! i used to play that.  :'( i miss it

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I had the chance to buy the AvP Arcade game for 117 dollars.  However, at the time 117 dollars was like three weeks of mowing a whole bunch of peoples yards.  So I deferred.

I wouldn't bought it in a heartbeat today though.  Fun, if silly game.

THE WAR MACHINE

THE WAR MACHINE

Tried 2 get if fer pc but fer some reason my damn computer won't open it up. >:(

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Ye anyone know where i could find the emulator and rom?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: KanesSon on Aug 06, 2007, 03:53:40 PM
Ye anyone know where i could find the emulator and rom?
"AvPGalaxy ROM Pack"
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/downloads.php?section=games

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Thanks a bunch!

Cellien

Cellien

Damn, I remember this arcade.  Was alright.. sorta Final Fight style gameplay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed