Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 173,440 times)

Brother

Says so in the Steam server list.

yaji

yaji

I'm asking because of this:

http://gamegossip.com/forums/aliens-vs-predator-2010/106898-extracting-avp-resources.html

I'm really curious if messing with skins gonna get me banned :p

Brother

I see the community is striking back lawl. Risky business Yaji, I wouldn't get into it just for skins. Now for maps..

Undel

Undel

Try to use this thread for questions only. If you want to continue the discussion about the script mentioned above, please use the following thread:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=29376.0

Hemi

Question : Are there plans for more DLC?  :)

Lucky

Could you please make it so you can focus attack the same distance in normal vision as when you are in thermal or alien vision? my only complaint about playing as the predator is the absolutely disgusting graphics when your in vision modes. avp1 and avp2 vision modes was nothing compared to how much worse switching visions makes the game look. I love the environments you put in they are stunning but they are pretty much cut out of the game for preds if you want to play most effectively. i dunno anything about programming but on next patch could u just please tweak the range a bit? i just dont think we should be penalized for not playing in the pred vision modes.

Bmurs

Welcome to the club!

maddog2281

hi its been two weeks since you guys (rebellion) said you would patch the console versions of the game and still no patch, players are putting the game away in a pile of games that they will probably never touch or sell. i like the game still, but i know and desire a patch along with all the other players
please what's the news on the patch is it coming? if so when?? i check twitter and facebook and news of the patch seems to be fading away like the amount of players that are playing the game

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Yea I'm really close to maxing out on multiplayer and once I do I probably wont play this game much anymore. That being said I will say that I enjoyed this game for the 2 1/2 months or so. But was it worth the $100 I paid for Hunter edition? No considering I never once played on the 2 exclusive multiplayer maps and the graphic novel was short and small. I did like the facehugger though.

ibleedaquaorange

I have a question. Is [REB]Trigger still alive?

Brother

michibee

Is rebellion going to patch the console? I heard they haven't fixed the ft yet from the pc patch.rebellion should have tested the game ahead of time to fix and balance multiplayer. I did play the demo for like 3 weeks and I was so dissapointed that they never fixed the game before the release. I have been waiting for the patch for a long time . Hopefully you guys deliver our patch with the marine FT fixed and also increase the damage of the pistol for melee batles ( even do they take away the infinite ammo).I heard that you guys also fixed the preds disc wich is awesome but still I would suggest to remove the knock down of the predaor focus attack. This will make the predators to use more stealth skills to kill marines. And give that kind of knock down skill to the aliens.
This is my opinion and hopefully you redeem yourself to the avp fans. So far this game is great but the Mp balance make me wants to stop playing.
Hopefully you read my post :(

neilno1

Just any kind of update as to when the patch for ps3 n 360 will arrive.
If its gonna take ages I think we would like to know this anyhow, any idea of a timeline would be much appreciated, thanks  :)

Darklarik

Im concerned about the Patch 3 for Pc which you announced some time ago, as it promised  balancing on certain predator weopons as well as quicker match making time. Im a Console user and me and my friends have awaited a long time for a least a release date on such a patch that would make the game better for us console users, or at least let us know if you favor PC users above consolse users and we should not be expecting any sort of patch :'(

Brother

Nobody gets special treatment, PC patches are easier to release, console patches are more specific and require more time.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=320431

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed