Mindhunter (Netflix Series)

Started by ace3g, Mar 02, 2017, 04:48:32 AM

Author
Mindhunter (Netflix Series) (Read 3,716 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Yes!

ace3g

ace3g

Turns out the actor that plays Charles Manson in Season 2 also played Manson in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

razeak

razeak

I watched the first 2 episodes is season 2. I thought the 1st was boring. The second episode was great. This is one of my favorite shows.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Ingwar

426Buddy

426Buddy

This sucks  >:(

I really enjoyed this show, season two wasn't as good as the first but I was still hooked. :'(

Baron Von Marlon

Did read somewhere this show barely got any promotion. Not sure if true but could be part of the low ratings.
Or it's too slow and boring for the average audience.

Nightmare Asylum

From the reports, it seems like Fincher is busy with Mank and Love Death + Robots currently (both of which as also Netflix projects) and he doesn't have time to work on this show at the moment, so the actors were released from their contracts so that they can find other work in the meantime. The show isn't canceled, and it seems like all parties would be open to returning to it if the scheduling works out.

razeak

razeak

Boo

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If it really is the end for this series, I get the feeling Holt McCallany will show up in whatever Fincher does next.

SM

SM

Lame.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Thats a shame.  I actually preferred Season 2 to Season 1. I really thought they had found their groove.

Local Trouble

Ingwar

Ingwar

Ohh f**k.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed