Half the cast?

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Jun 10, 2007, 05:01:32 PM

Author
Half the cast? (Read 985 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Who feels like there's going to be another scene like in AvP where basically half or most of the cast is eliminated in a short amount of time? I didn't mind it in Aliens because the characters you actually cared for but in AvP I didn't care, out of about the 30 people that got knocked off not one of them did I care for, except at the end Weyland.

tone

tone

It seems like they're trying to put human characters that we will empathize with in this movie.  I think Reiko's character is returning from the war to be with her family.  Pasquale's character is trying to get out with his brother.  And Shareeka Epps' character is also looking out for her brother.  Kind of like to whole Newt/Ripley relationship in Aliens.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It would be awesome if they make the characters memorable here, the original movies did that...if this happens i'll be happy as to say at least you know who these guys are.

Trioxide

Trioxide

I'm still trying to figure out Adele's "Condom" theory...  :D

"Smae basic principle as a condom: I rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have on!"

I mean...was she about to get freaky dicky with the guys in sub-zero temperatures......  :D

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

I hope there will be characters we can empathize with.

AR and AvP didn't have that at ALL. I didn't even care if the Ripley clone was going to live...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Trioxide on Jun 10, 2007, 05:21:55 PM
I'm still trying to figure out Adele's "Condom" theory...  :D

"Smae basic principle as a condom: I rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have on!"

I mean...was she about to get freaky dicky with the guys in sub-zero temperatures......  :D

Blame Anderson's stupid writing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed