Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 227,163 times)

Local Trouble

Okay, granted.  I was expecting you to tell me that the eggs are immortal because the aliens are a perfect organism.

However, I imagine the undefended eggs would be far easier for the engineers to deal with than an army of fully grown soldiers.  Especially if the aliens nested in isolated places.

SM

SM

If you can do like Ripley and take out a shit tonne of eggs from range - yeah it would be easier to deal with.  But if one or more of them gets out, things start getting a tad tricky.

Local Trouble

True, but I assume the engineers would be careful not to allow that.  Which, of course, means they probably did...

SM

SM

One obviously didn't.

I have no idea if the Aliens were created by Jockies, or whether they're naturally occurring and what the Prometheus crew encountered was Jockey attempts to genetically engineer their own versions.

Local Trouble

I expect you to know these things.  Don't disappoint me now.

SM

SM

I could make some shit up - but I generally leave that to other people.

;)

Local Trouble

Did I mention my new theory that the super facehugger might just be a regular facehugger that mutated to survive in the aquatic environment that the EEV crashed into?

SM

SM

I dunno if that's especially 'new'.

Local Trouble

Someone beat me to it?

SM

SM

Pretty sure I've heard it over the years.  Happens a lot, especially with a film series this old.

Local Trouble

Do you recall shooting it down?

SM

SM

Not really.  I think it's patently ridiculous, but there's things going on at the start of Alien that can fall into the same category.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Hey, they can shed their cells and replace them with polarized silicon.  Maybe the tough little sons-of-bitches can grow webbing and spikes too.  :-\

It is, after all, a perfect organism.

whiterabbit

Perfect nothing, Ridley say's it's a damn weapon and I'm running with that.  :laugh:

Which is why there must be a sleuth of reproduction methods available. If it is a naturally occurring creature then yes I agree the facehugger would be the way to go. If we ignore the DC of alien mind you. :P

Stinging tails does sound dumb though, I must admit. It's a stabbing tool, used to murder.

SM

SM

QuoteWhich is why there must be a sleuth of reproduction methods available.

Oh, of course "there must"...

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed