Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 411,913 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 22, 2019, 08:45:25 AM
Alien 3' s one, isn't it? Legs and no tubes. Funny 'cause Biehn's character was killed off in that movie.

Looks like a creative rendition of Stompy from here.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jul 22, 2019, 04:34:58 PM
Ehh, he'd look younger with no facial hair. But that's just my thought.

Younger=/= better. And considering his supposed hard livin', he's looking great any way you slice it.

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 22, 2019, 07:53:15 PM
Alien 3' s one, isn't it? Legs and no tubes. Funny 'cause Biehn's character was killed off in that movie.

I still can't see any dorsal tubes.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 22, 2019, 09:10:19 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 22, 2019, 07:53:15 PM

I still can't see any dorsal tubes.

I think it has a lot more to do with the shape of the cake, than being cheeky and giving him an Alien 3 cake. Rest of the design is clearly not the runner.

Kradan

Fair enough.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. Brain fart.

Darwinsgirl

General Perez.  :) I've been watching Rez lately with the new Ripley 8 avatars ;D

Voodoo Magic

Me thinks Dan was far better in Commando.

HuDaFuK

Given that he was the ousted president of Val Verde in Commando, and given that Val Verde is where Predator takes place, and that Alien is linked to Predator through AVP, he's in the franchise twice.

Kradan

Boom!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 24, 2019, 11:40:20 AM
Given that he was the ousted president of Val Verde in Commando, and given that Val Verde is where Predator takes place, and that Alien is linked to Predator through AVP, he's in the franchise twice.

Nothing is better than having John McClane in the Val Verde universe though!

SiL

Is he though? De Souza said Die Hard was never a Commando sequel (or is it from DH2?)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Esperanza, the villian of Die Hard 2, is/was the dictator of Val Verde.

Now that I think of it, I would assume Esperanza is the dictator that Arius (Dan) wants Matrix to assassinate so he can reclaim power, in Commando.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Esperanza wasn't the leader of Val Verde. He was just a drug dealer. That's why he got deported to the US, and is flown there on what appears to be a Val Verde military plane by what appear to be Val Verde soldiers.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 24, 2019, 04:35:44 PM
Esperanza wasn't the leader of Val Verde. He was just a drug dealer. That's why he got deported to the US, and is flown there on what appears to be a Val Verde military plane by what appear to be Val Verde soldiers.

On the television news when Col. Stuart is doing his naked exercises.

"Security was tight today at Escalan Airport in the Republic of Valverde where government authorities report that deposed General Ramon Esperanza will be delivered for immediate extradition to the United States. 

"Only two years ago, General Esperanza led his country's army in a campaign against Communist insurgents, a campaign fought with American money and advisers.

"Esperanza's fall from power caused ripples not only in his country's recent election, but closer to home, as well, when high-ranking Pentagon officials were charged with supplying him with weapons despite the Congressional ban.  But mounting evidence that Esperanza's forces violated the neutrality of neighboring countries made Congress withhold funds, funds which Esperanza is accused of replacing by going into the lucrative business of cocaine smuggling.

"Although Esperanza was removed as Commander In Chief earlier this year, the agreement to extradite him was only reached yesterday, and Washington insiders say it was a phone call that made it happen."

razeak

My mind just got blown as hard as Perez.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed