The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 45,847 times)

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quotethis guy on PS3 TOUCH_MY_VA_JJ just creates matches but never starts them uses the game as a way to talk to his mates, is extremely rude, obnoxious and will create a 4 v 4 on jungle then the rest of your team who are his friends join him at the last second so its 7 v 1 and they camp out at all the weapon spots attack together and spawn rape you. he is a complete douche and no one should play with this guy EVER.   This guy makes me wish murder was legal.

He was my friend on PSN and did the same to me! I hated him. And in Infestation, I killed him as an Alien because he was the last Man Standing and he was trying to hit me with a grenade but couldn't because he didn't have any. But, after that, he just swore like a sailor and further deleted me.  :D

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

on PS3:

xXCod6xRulezXx
miguelfranco99
cammadd77

Spam Pred bombs all over the stage, then hang out in one place and triple-team a single player at a time. Alledgedly reported people who beat them for hacking(I killed one of them and they told me they were gonna report me for "hax")
Then they call everyone who beats them noobs

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 06, 2011, 10:20:53 PM
on PS3:

xXCod6xRulezXx
miguelfranco99
cammadd77
they told me they were gonna report me for "hax")

Who are they gonna report you to?  ;D

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: AcidGlow on Jan 06, 2011, 10:52:50 PM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 06, 2011, 10:20:53 PM
on PS3:

xXCod6xRulezXx
miguelfranco99
cammadd77
they told me they were gonna report me for "hax")

Who are they gonna report you to?  ;D

On PSN you can report players. But they usually ignore it unless you were incredibly offended by something you said, or you hacked. You get like 3 warnings before they start banning you.
I'm not getting a warning, if they even reported me. I wasn't hacking, they were just PO'd little kids.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Today, I was playing a Species TDM, with 'josephmcmaners' (I think that's the name), who would put Proximity Mines all over the area, near energy outlets and would blow anyone up who comes near him, with the Plasma Caster.
I was an Alien and just sprinted through his booby-trap area, triggering the mines, thus killing him, like 5-6 times. :D

XbLoOd7ShOtX

XbLoOd7ShOtX

Quote from: T.L.22 on May 22, 2010, 12:34:10 AM
Killing smartgunners is my favs! ;D
;D
me n u both man
i mean to take the time to go n get it lol n 4 what?  nothing love it

Aether_Rayne

Aether_Rayne

PS3:

nubtube666

He's a pretty good player..  better than average anyway, but when I beat him several times in ranked he then disconnected from our match in which I was a Predator and he an Alien (he couldn't be Pred 'cause species balancing was on for that one). I then got a message saying "next time don't use hacks noob'. I then told him I was sure everyone that was better than him was a hacker in his eyes and then received a lot of abusive messages calling me a '****ing retard' and a 'stupid noob' amongst other things. I also told him if he thought I was using hacks then he'd never played against a hacker before and he told me he wasn't stupid and that he knew I was using hacks because I was preventing him from choosing Predator at the beginning of the match. I laughed for about seven minutes after that one rofl, but yeah anyway this guy is to be avoided. If you do start beating him he will resort to using nothing but the Plasma Caster and be prepared for a rage quit if you still continue to beat him.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Aether_Rayne on May 21, 2011, 02:02:56 PM
PS3:

nubtube666

He's a pretty good player..  better than average anyway, but when I beat him several times in ranked he then disconnected from our match in which I was a Predator and he an Alien (he couldn't be Pred 'cause species balancing was on for that one). I then got a message saying "next time don't use hacks noob'. I then told him I was sure everyone that was better than him was a hacker in his eyes and then received a lot of abusive messages calling me a '****ing retard' and a 'stupid noob' amongst other things. I also told him if he thought I was using hacks then he'd never played against a hacker before and he told me he wasn't stupid and that he knew I was using hacks because I was preventing him from choosing Predator at the beginning of the match. I laughed for about seven minutes after that one rofl, but yeah anyway this guy is to be avoided. If you do start beating him he will resort to using nothing but the Plasma Caster and be prepared for a rage quit if you still continue to beat him.

Players like him ruin the game. I'd pwn him infinite times till he quits playing the game.  ::)
I beat him numerous times and he always chooses the Predator, by the way.
After I dominate him in melee and kill him, a few times, he quits.

(PSN) Gabrie-le. Ranked 38 something. Good marine but an awful Alien. Always uses the tail-from-wall attack in every possible situation.

There are so many players who use these tactics:
jump+light attack*
jump+heavy attack*
jump+alternate fire  :-\

*The auto-aiming system in the game always gets me killed because of these.  :-X

Aether_Rayne

Aether_Rayne

Gabriel-le.. lol.. Yeah him. I met him 2 days ago. Him and his friend on mics that were waiting in a Mixed Species deathmatch as 2 Predators and when I joined IMMEDIATELY started the game for a 2on1. I didn't even have time to pick my species but I started as Pred which was cool. I had fun. I think the score was about 20-6 or something in my favour. Afterwards they just said a few things to eachother and left. I was expecting atleast a little rage ;/

Sgt. De Houssier

Sgt. De Houssier

predator-x-x-x- = colossal douchebag (PS3)

Played a 2 on 2 ranked mixed species deathmatch with this guy (I was a marine, he a pred) and we were against these two preds who were spamming mines all over the refinery map and camping (which I'm fine with, whatever floats your boat) and after five minutes of us getting owned he disconnected and sent me an ass load of abusive messages telling me that we shoulda stuck together and that I'm a noob and f**k this and f**k that. I don't know whether it was because my kill count was higher than his or cause he was pissed with the other team but still, being a colossal douchebag about it and randomly venting your frustration on your team mate because they can't telepathically understand what tactics you want them to employ (a mic would help there predator-x-x-x- ;P) just isn't on.

Also, I'm sure I've bumped into him before and he's been none too impressive in terms of manners and general non-doucheness, he may even already be on this list for all I know. I just need to vent whilst I clear the hate mail out of my inbox.

Orbital Nuke

Orbital Nuke

Reggiedogg1 - 360

Team killer.

What more should I have to say? He didn't even bother attacking enemies [who had all ragequit save for 1, admirable dude who kept fighting through the whole game] and I think he had like -9 by the end of the game.

le sigh

Terx2

Terx2

Lord Barlila 360

If there is one thing I hate more than Twillight fans is hackers and cheaters that ruin fun games Lord Barlila is one of those people. I was in a species deathmatch I was a predator and Lord Barlila was a predator the match started off good until I killed a marine and I was about to kill an alien with the Plasmacaster and win the match. But then Lord Barlila stealth kills me and shouts over his headphones saying that I'm a hacker. After he kills me he rapidly fire his Plasmacaster at full charge at the alien he fires 8 fully charged plasma bolts at an alien in 2 seconds. After killing the alien I leave the server and he sends me heaps of hate full messages. What a Jerk!!!

Osasuna18

Osasuna18

These guys on ps3 who call themselves 'VooDoo' - I think they called themselves this bcos its a cult of theirs or something. All these guys do is sit in the lobby and insult you for no reason whatsoever. Also, they're just PUSSY's because they can't play a fair match. I was with my clan buddy, two of us, ready to start a match against 4 of them (we were preds), THEN he puts on species balancing, made us both marines and then started a match on refinery 5 on 2 (they were 3 preds, a marine and an alien) - in the match all they did was mine the grenades and shotguns and spawn spots, plasma canon and just quadruple team us. However, despite this we still did pretty well under the circumstances...  8)

AFTER the match they said we were sh*t, we got owned, pwned & they believed they were superior...In trying to argue back they just kept shouting over us 'shut the f**k up fag, 'shut the f**k up fag' - you can't have a proper conversation with these guys, they just RAGE all day - if i wanted this i would just go play call of duty..

All I'm saying is if you see these guys in the lobby - you've been warned! You'll see what I mean and I'm not exaggerating. And if these guys are reading this, which I know they are: You can bullshi*t all you like and call me whatever names you like (most probably 'fag' 'british fag' 'faggot' - this is as far as their vocabulary spans) when we meet again, all the above is true, there is no denying it. All I want is to kick your ass in a fair fight, that is if you got the balls to fight fair. No manipulation of matches, i.e. even teams, no species balancing...then we'll see..

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Osasuna18 on Sep 19, 2011, 05:51:14 PM
These guys on ps3 who call themselves 'VooDoo' - I think they called themselves this bcos its a cult of theirs or something. All these guys do is sit in the lobby and insult you for no reason whatsoever. Also, they're just PUSSY's because they can't play a fair match. I was with my clan buddy, two of us, ready to start a match against 4 of them (we were preds), THEN he puts on species balancing, made us both marines and then started a match on refinery 5 on 2 (they were 3 preds, a marine and an alien) - in the match all they did was mine the grenades and shotguns and spawn spots, plasma canon and just quadruple team us. However, despite this we still did pretty well under the circumstances...  8)

AFTER the match they said we were sh*t, we got owned, pwned & they believed they were superior...In trying to argue back they just kept shouting over us 'shut the f**k up fag, 'shut the f**k up fag' - you can't have a proper conversation with these guys, they just RAGE all day - if i wanted this i would just go play call of duty..

All I'm saying is if you see these guys in the lobby - you've been warned! You'll see what I mean and I'm not exaggerating. And if these guys are reading this, which I know they are: You can bullshi*t all you like and call me whatever names you like (most probably 'fag' 'british fag' 'faggot' - this is as far as their vocabulary spans) when we meet again, all the above is true, there is no denying it. All I want is to kick your ass in a fair fight, that is if you got the balls to fight fair. No manipulation of matches, i.e. even teams, no species balancing...then we'll see..
I would love to slaughter them.  >:(

;D

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

PSN: ???  Anyway, forgot his name. But he was a Marine on my team. It was 2 vs 1; I was a Predator, he was a Marine and the enemy team was just a Predator. Anyway, I was continuing trying to stalk the other Predator, and whenever the Marine got killed, he sent me a message saying "You let him kill me again!", and would sometimes kill me for the hell of it, so I shot him full pelt with a plasma caster and had a go at me. Plus, at the end I won for the most kills. Then I quit the lobby, and messaged him about that im not his protector and stuff like that. Thn he tells me he was bored so he decided to kill me, blah blah blah. Bunch of crap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed