Author
The wall of shame. (Read 45,829 times)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Oct 11, 2010, 01:18:47 AM
Quote from: AcidGlow on Oct 10, 2010, 04:06:34 PM
Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Oct 10, 2010, 01:28:58 PM
Quote from: AcidGlow on Oct 09, 2010, 04:47:32 PM
I'm trying to spam cannon and bunny hop but it's still not enough to get o this Hall of Fame/Shame..  :P

Are you trying to start something here, or are you that desperate to join the list? Just asking.....

Number 2.
I don't care for tactics in this game. It's so fun.

...okay....you asked for it...

AcidGlow - Pred, self-proclaimed plasma spammer.
Happy now?

Doesn't work that way, lol. I wanna be placed on here properly like the rest.  :P

Vulhala

Vulhala

brennan4

Spams PC as pred and generally insulting over microphone  :P

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 12, 2010, 01:04:50 PM
brennan4

Spams PC as pred and generally insulting over microphone  :P

Brennan4? You mean the guy that started this thread: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=34043.0 ? Ouch.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

^ok if that's really him, i find that to be some really funny shit.  :P

Vulhala

Vulhala

I was playing a joke on the guy, but he obviously hasn't seen it yet. He's not a spammer, or insulting. He's pretty good too. Better than me anyway  :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

ROFL, I hope he see it soon!  :D

Adey

Adey

this guy on PS3 TOUCH_MY_VA_JJ just creates matches but never starts them uses the game as a way to talk to his mates, is extremely rude, obnoxious and will create a 4 v 4 on jungle then the rest of your team who are his friends join him at the last second so its 7 v 1 and they camp out at all the weapon spots attack together and spawn rape you. he is a complete douche and no one should play with this guy EVER.  >:( This guy makes me wish murder was legal.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Quote from: Adey on Dec 22, 2010, 08:46:59 PM
this guy on PS3 TOUCH_MY_VA_JJ just creates matches but never starts them uses the game as a way to talk to his mates, is extremely rude, obnoxious and will create a 4 v 4 on jungle then the rest of your team who are his friends join him at the last second so its 7 v 1 and they camp out at all the weapon spots attack together and spawn rape you. he is a complete douche and no one should play with this guy EVER.  >:( This guy makes me wish murder was legal.
NERD RAGE HO!

Brother

Brother

Quote from: CONKERSBADFURDAY on Dec 22, 2010, 11:02:26 PM
NERD RAGE HO!

lmao :D

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

Well is he a nooby ass fag that uses plasma at close range?

Brother

Brother

His name should be Touch_my_nerve.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I think you guys need to relax its just a game, and there are bound to be dicks and assholes durning online play.

Just finish the game, leave the lobby, and join back in with a different party. Not too hard guys.

I run into pricks all the time on avp, halo reach, and other shooters. there is a lot of them but c'mon don't complain about it, also theres a chance they might just be better than you although you don't realize it.

Just take a chill pill.

After all its a game, your not winning anything real just leave the match and find another party and enjoy yourselves. No point in holding somthing against a guy who is most likely 10-12 years old that happens to play better or play unfair.

Also if they have a group of friends what do you expect to happen? I mean c'mon. theres always a match were you get completely and totally screwed over.

Heck i get angry at the NPC's in the game more than the people who play it.  :P

PS: I also know the importance of this thread but c'mon no sense in getting completely totally pissed about it, just put down his/her name and reason.

T.L.22

T.L.22

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Dec 25, 2010, 06:24:37 AM
Well is he a nooby ass fag that uses plasma at close range?

I see what you did there, you hackity hack noob noob hacker you.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

They were probably gonna throw a party there.
~party noises and fireworks~

Xhan

Xhan

Guess who our latest spawn rapist is? None other than our own very Tomar, world's greatest wall of text avp2 player.

For those who know, SG doesn't allow spawn killing or from-spawn killing, and guess who excels at both for stat padding?

What a surprise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed