"Narin Style" Predator Helmet by Biohunter

Started by Sol, May 02, 2008, 04:49:53 AM

Author
"Narin Style" Predator Helmet by Biohunter (Read 4,243 times)

Sol

Link

Based on the helmet design in the AvP Diroma by Narin. Looks very, very awesome. Wish I had some damn [extra] money lying around. I'm still trying to get the Ancient Predator Statue, and some of Narin's other kits. lol

AnthaiHero

Amazing. It puts my wolf mask to shame  :-\

chopperbuilder

Yea it looks very cool :)

AdamBombOi

I have a Boar Bio from Biohunter... I can't tell you how amazing it is.

Once Casey is back on his feet, I'm planning to get this Bio DIRECT from the man himself.

Sol

Another beautiful Narin piece on the way; "Rogue Hunter".

Fortunately for me, I'll be coming into some money this week, so i can finally purchase these kits I've been creaming over for the past several months.

Corporal Hicks

I would love some but unfortunately I canne paint.

AdamBombOi

I still can't get over how awesome that Bio is.

Holy crap!

Da-Wolf

that's badass.

Byohzrd

narin does some amazing work that can srsly put manufactured scuplts to shame

Sol

Quote from: Byohzrd on May 05, 2008, 11:26:24 PM
narin does some amazing work that can srsly put manufactured scuplts to shame

Definitely. He's fast becoming one of my favorite sculptors. His work reminds me so much of Takayuki Takeya's (whose still King). Guess that's why I dig it so much.

RidgeTop

Nice

Stalker

A fantastic looking helmet, a model from Predator 2 if I recall. The only downside being that you probably have to paint it yourself, & it would be near-impossible to get it looking as good as in that picture.

Sol

I'm pretty sure this particular helmet design is original. I do however, recall the one you are speaking of from Predator 2. I think they are indeed very similar.

Nice signature, btw.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed