Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 318,766 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Well there was an apocalypse in Prey. A linguistic one.

skhellter

skhellter

SiL

SiL

Whyte was much better. Dane is generic bogeyman - but whether by performance or direction is unclear.

overthere

overthere

I'm 6 foot 8 and I volunteer to be in the costume in the next Predator movie for free.
Use that budget for something else, let me channel my inner Kevin Peter Hall.
I've seen the original hundreds of times and I know what I'm doing.

I'm not joking. If anyone from the studio or in contact with the studio is reading this, contact me.
I repeat, I will play your Predator for free (except meals and room of course).

BlueMarsalis79

Ian Whyte's amazing as the Last Engineer but as far as Predators go I'd rate Dane above him.

Kailem

Kailem

I wasn't a big fan of Ian Whyte's initial portrayal in AVP, but I thought he was fantastic in AVPR, and that to me remains the best since Kevin Peter Hall.

skull-splitter

Quote from: SiL on Aug 07, 2022, 10:34:37 AMWhyte was much better. Dane is generic bogeyman - but whether by performance or direction is unclear.
There are grand shots in the film, but also shots where I instantly think: thats a dude standing in a dude fashion.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'd say Wolf's movements were the better ones after P2.

Although I didn't hate Dane's performance here, or Brian A Prince in The Predator also.

SiL

SiL

I liked Prince in The Predator, and liked both of Whyte's performances.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

426Buddy

426Buddy

Lol missed that. Thought french

Local Trouble

Isn't it time we dropped "Skulls" from the title of this thread?  It triggers me. >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed