AvPR UK Box Office

Started by Darkness, Jan 23, 2008, 06:09:58 PM

Author
AvPR UK Box Office (Read 16,807 times)

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

Avp-R was pretty F***in' awesome, A 3rd film would b very very awesome as wellI hope to hell they make another, It'd also b cool to see someone make an AVP film where their in space like in the games,   :)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Ultimate, they're throwing around the idea of setting AvP3 in space but whether or not it is like the games remains to be seen.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

The chances are that they WILL make at least one movie AVP movie as to complete the trilogy within itself.   :D    I say give it 4 years, maybe ( it be cool if we saw it sooner though)

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

o and if it does IT WILL be in space.  Fox needs to at least up the budget .

konradski

konradski

Requiem tapped into its built-in audience of genre fans by generating a strong $9.5M gross and $3,707 average in its first day of release on Tuesday.   source rotten tomatoes  how in fcks name doe,s 1.9mill for 2 days eqate to the  uk likes it lol  plus where,s the irony it only opened on the 18th of jan in uk ?? to be ironic wouldnt it have to had been the same release date,s  1. Alien vs Predator: Requiem - £1.97m 2. No Country For Old Men - £1.26m 3. PS I Love You - £1.19m 4. I Am Legend - £1.08m 5. Charlie Wilson's War - £890,000 18-20 January. Source: Screen International   >:D     >:D  

cockroach

cockroach

heres hoping for a AVP trilogy... in space! tho for that they'll need to up the budget & Fox rarely do :(

SHREK

SHREK

where do sum of you people get the idea that the total gross avpr has made is a good?  .....its a box office failure and fox isnt making any profit from this film even though the budget was only around 40 million....

cockroach

cockroach

:-\  

JK

JK

From UK fans. Predator on Blu-ray in April.  http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/predator2.html

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Fox will make alot more of its money on DVD, HD DVD AND BLUE RAY ( they'll make a mint from this)

andy_07

andy_07

I am thrilled that avpr mad so much over seas.  It was a great movie, and I just pray for a third!

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

AVP-R RULES!!!!!!!   ;D     8)     :)     :)    Nice to know AVP-R is making money and is number one in the UK.   :)  

dachande89

dachande89

I truly loved this film, and love all the movies involved in the Alien and Predator universe. All i ask is that the next movie be in space, and maybe have some kick ass marines again.  And on another note, Aliens have destroyed three sections of the US government. They screwed the Marines, they screwed The Army, and they now screwed the National Guard. Now They aim for the Navy. lol

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

hahahaah F***in' right hahahaha

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

lol they beat no country for old men!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed