First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,491 times)

yuck

yuck

How many spoilers there will be yet?    ::)  

Nodika

Nodika

Very Cool. ;) Nice Work.

JTN1138

JTN1138

Groovy.

Forbidden252

Forbidden252

Aww..I feel sad for the first Pred that got taken out.    :'(    1 minute his enjoying making trophies then next thing you know *BAM*!. He didn't saw it coming. :X

JK

JK

The predator in the ship looks cool. The predalien awesome.   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Naissus

Naissus

When I watched that I got that nostalgic feeling.  Something I haven't felt for a movie in many years.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

HOLY CRAP THIS WILL SHITE ALL OVER Alien vs Predator big time.  Pauly boy should take note that this is how you do an avp movie RIGHT.  Bring on AvP 3.  And to all those nay-sayers,  f**k you and you're pathetic statements that this movie will suck, this edited 5 min intro proves you all wrong.

nudzi

nudzi

Movie is gonna rock. Strauses, AvP community adores you :-)  Agree that the nay-sayers should go f**k themselves. Already stated that on the forum and got banned for this. Pathetic.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

man i wanna watch it so bad!  but i dont wanna spoil the movie!!   so hard not to watch

cab12394

cab12394

oh my GOD!!! I am seeing this movie opening day!!! :)   ps: Aliens Rule!

Orphen42

Orphen42

That was kick ass!!!   :o  

BUGZ

BUGZ

I want a bigger version!!!   This was well worth the wait!!  Anderson THIS is how you do it SUCKAAAAA!!!!    ;D    BuGz   ;)  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i cant get it 2 work! it shows the options of 5 min vid or trailer, i click the 5 min vid and then....nothing! can anyone help!?

packraptor

packraptor

Meh... it was alright.

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

I like the predalien but i love the predators so i have to say this to chet for killing the preds f**k YOU CHET!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed