Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 903,181 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I'm considering it, (Going Digital) but I'm trying to discover if a distributor exists without DRM. But I've gotten no answers so far. Preferably something downloadable outside of a application, PDF format etcetera.

https://m.comixology.co.uk/DRM-Free-Comics/page/2794

Unfortunately,
I don't see Dark Horse listed.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Phantasm will make her first apperance in comics.

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/1138580431396323328

The Old One

The Old One

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Been reading some stuff.

Kong on the Planet of the Apes

A fun enough crossover, and you can really tell the writer was well versed in the original ape series. The Kong stuff was a bit by the numbers, though.

The Boys - Omnibus One

Finally giving this a proper read. It's entertaining enough, but never quite hits the same sweet spot that other Ennis works like Preacher do. Maybe in the succeeding volumes it will.

BPRD: Plague of Frogs - Omnibus Vol. 2

Still working on this one, but it's good. "Get this man some pants!" :laugh:

The Old One

The Old One

Anyone else read BONE?

Prez

Prez

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 06, 2019, 02:51:42 PM
I'm considering it, (Going Digital) but I'm trying to discover if a distributor exists without DRM. But I've gotten no answers so far. Preferably something downloadable outside of a application, PDF format etcetera.

https://m.comixology.co.uk/DRM-Free-Comics/page/2794

Unfortunately,
I don't see Dark Horse listed.

This was a big reason why I'm not too keen on digital. I'm sure there are ways around DRM ...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished BPRD: Plague of Frogs. Overall it was good stuff, even if Menan Kaa felt like a bit of a discount version of Rasputin.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

''Transformers vs. The Terminator'' Crossover Comic Launching in 2020 (Exclusive)
DECEMBER 19, 2019 10:00AM by Graeme McMillan

The four-part series begins this March.

It's a heavy metal mashup that fans have been dreaming about for more than three decades, and next Spring, IDW Publishing will finally make it happen as two iconic 1980s sci-fi robotic franchises collide in the comic book miniseries Transformers vs. The Terminator.

Produced in partnership with Dark Horse Comics, the four-issue series will be written by the team of David Mariotte, John Barber and Tom Waltz, with art by Alex Milne (Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye). Together, they will offer what IDW describes as an "epic crossover that revisits the concepts of alien invasion and time-traveling resistance fighters...but twists them in unexpected ways."

In a statement, Barber — who also serves as IDW's editor in chief — said, "I still remember the visceral thrill and terror of my first viewing of The Terminator, and while I've seen it a hundred times since then, it still gets my pulse running. I've worked on Transformers a lot over the years, and the opportunity to combine these two mechanistic universes together to see who comes out on top (while working alongside Tom, David and my old collaborator Alex, no less) — well, it's way too exciting a chance to pass up."

The first issue will be released in multiple editions, with covers by Gavin Fullerton and Milne, as well as two retailer incentive limited-edition covers by Freddie E. Williams II (Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and Francesco Francavilla (Star Wars Adventures, Afterlife with Archie), respectively. (Fullerton and Williams' covers can be seen below.)

The series debuts digitally and in comic book stores in March 2020.

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/transformers-terminator-crossover-comic-launching-1263829

Ryu

Ryu

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Ryu on Jan 01, 2020, 01:09:52 AM

Such a wonderful comic. Batman Adventures, I mean.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Silver Surfer Black is one of the best modern comics I've read in ages.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

:laugh:

Magegg

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Reading some Justice League Dark.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed