DIDOMLNWBDL

Started by BANE, Sep 25, 2014, 08:25:57 PM

Author
DIDOMLNWBDL (Read 1,667 times)

BANE

BANE

I have some new pieces to share with y'all. This was during an especially boring period of my life (today), so I think that's reflected in the content.

The f**k!?!? Not Juan, But Two Bug Eyes!
Sometimes Juan the spider wondered if he deserved the moniker his family gave him: The Brown Refuse Spider

Note: refuse is the second definition, pronounced ref-yoos, meaning thrown away or garbage.

Look Into My Eye!
Jeremy never solicited prostitutes without his hypno-jockstrap. It was like being a sexual Jedi.
"I do not need to pay for this"
"OK"

Throwing Starfish
PETA, having exhausted all other options, started training environmental assassins, who targeted mainly oil executives. Their deadliest weapons: giant throwing starfish.

tavianini19

tavianini19

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BANE

BANE

Alright, so I finally have the ability to edit images in Photobucket again (wasn't working for a while), so here are all the previously released images with the frames I was going to put on them to begin with. I feel so much like a film studio, what with all these useless re-releases with minimal additions...

Fragmented Duck
Quack Quack, f**k the Police!

Tightrope Chernobyl
His hair fell out suddenly; but what really caught Steve's attention was how much easier this would be with his suddenly acquired wings

This is one of my more complex pieces. It involves a frowning amphibian which I feel really outlines my mood during its conception. It deals alot with the frustration I feel today with this society of men who value muscular enormity over seemingly anything else about themselves, which I think is unhealthy and detrimental to everyone. When you're old and senile, gym day won't feel so important, but how the grapes feel about your new bicycle might.
Anyway, here it is.
Spoiler
The Frog Who Skipped Arm Day
Rib-BITCH!
[close]

The f**k!?!? Not Juan, But Two Bug Eyes!
Sometimes Juan the spider wondered if he deserved the moniker his family gave him: The Brown Refuse Spider

Note: refuse is the second definition, pronounced ref-yoos, meaning thrown away or garbage.

Look Into My Eye!
Jeremy never solicited prostitutes without his hypno-jockstrap. It was like being a sexual Jedi.
"I do not need to pay for this"
"OK"

Throwing Starfish
PETA, having exhausted all other options, started training environmental assassins, who targeted mainly oil executives. Their deadliest weapons: giant throwing starfish.

Seesaw Yeehaw!
Rupert realized he had changed the pedophile game forever when he disguised himself as a seesaw

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

drug is one hella cocaine

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Omegazilla on Oct 02, 2014, 02:14:12 AM
drug is one hella cocaine

Whahahahat?

BANE

BANE

Periscope Depth
The newly bred 'Camelephant', a hybrid of camel and elephant in the same vein as the Liger, posed a problem for veterinarians and biologists worldwide, as it is the only creature ever recorded to have a double decker anus. A periscope was developed to view the upper deck

Greatly Angered Yahweh
Finally, after watching year after year of gay marriage, God had had enough when a couple named Adam and Steve fulfilled the prophecy. It was time for him to act...

tavianini19

tavianini19

More masterpieces

tavianini19

tavianini19

Mostly from my history and English classes:

The flip side:

Randomizer

Randomizer

I like everything except the Xeno which looks like shit .

tavianini19

tavianini19

Yeah. I'm just the worst at drawing them.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 24, 2014, 07:44:23 AM
That's... entirely rude. Certainly better than any Alien I've ever drawn.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I like how you did the teeth on the Xenomorph but It could use some more detail .  ;)

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 24, 2014, 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 24, 2014, 07:44:23 AM
That's... entirely rude. Certainly better than any Alien I've ever drawn.
I'm not a pro at drawing them either but it's just my opinion . It doesn't need to be taken too seriously .

By the way , what's the source of inspiration for the first drawing ? Looks like a Kaiju from Pacific Rim for me .

tavianini19

tavianini19

Except the Alien this is all straight from me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed