NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,210,844 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jul 11, 2022, 06:10:55 PMBuddy showed me a chat with Neca on Instagram where he asked about feral and they said no plans at this time
Hopefully they are lying
*sadness

That's surprising.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Got a glimpse of Ultimate Greyback and Snake Predators.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Honestly, the Greyback Golden Angel/Kindred mask debacle is a weird one.
I understand Dark Horse swapping covers on their Predator Volumes (the Aliens volumes had a lot of this as well) but why did NECA pick up the wrong mask, twice?
I might understand the Golden Angel figure which had 2 mask variants but for some reason, they went with the Kindred mask as the definite one for the Ultimate Version.
Hell, maybe the new movie actually features Greyback with a new mask.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

So, that mask means the comic is CANON?  :o Because so far I know, the background of the package of the  predator figures are considered canon.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

He has at least three masks. So if we had to assume these depictions are canon then he has the Kindred as Golden Angel and simply didn't use it for the comic. Of course assuming the comic is canonical (or as much backstory we can get) since I haven't seen Prey yet.

Still Collating...

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jul 11, 2022, 06:10:55 PMBuddy showed me a chat with Neca on Instagram where he asked about feral and they said no plans at this time
Hopefully they are lying
*sadness

He was lying, check over on Neca's twitter and you'll see they confirmed they're making Feral. They confirmed this on twitter and in one of the SDCC interviews.

P.S. I can't believe they didn't show off the upcoming predator from Concrete Jungle or any new Alien figures, such a shame...

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 23, 2022, 11:10:10 AM
Hopefully they are lying
*sadness

He was lying, check over on Neca's twitter and you'll see they confirmed they're making Feral. They confirmed this on twitter and in one of the SDCC interviews.

P.S. I can't believe they didn't show off the upcoming predator from Concrete Jungle or any new Alien figures, such a shame...

Full reveals coming after the movie's release. I wonder if they'll make a figure of Naru...

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1550679107481919489

But I'm sure we are due at least 3 different versions or Feral though lol. And it will be interesting to see in the future how NECA will re-use Feral's sculpt for different Predators.

Regular edition
Cloaked transparent edition
Final battle bloodied up edition.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Sweet!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear they're doing Prey. It would have been weird without them.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

So Neca still holds the Predator rights. Glad to read that, now please, SHOW US SOME ULTIMATE WOLF PREDATOR...please :(

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Wolf Predator coming 2027.

Master

Master

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 23, 2022, 05:26:02 PMWolf Predator coming 2027.

Yeah, for the 20th anniversary of the movie. Have thesame felling. Glady they'll give us Prey figures! They still owe me dogs from The Predator :P

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Why would anyone in their right mind want those awful things though?

Master

Master

Collecting is a thing out of logic in many cases. Also completion is a bitch.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 23, 2022, 05:26:02 PMWolf Predator coming 2027.
More like 20,027

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed