Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 953,291 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 16, 2021, 09:55:06 PM
I changed it to classic mode and had no complaints.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/21/18151747/darksiders-3-patch-classic-combat-mode
I think I'm using classic mode. It's the long loading times, dodgy frame rate, and tissue paper protagonist that annoy me. In conjunction with the zoomed in camera angle and fairly distant checkpoints it makes for easy deaths and thus repetitive gameplay.

Samhain13

Samhain13

PHG lately has been getting boring, hope this month update motivates me. Doing my legendary run of Halo MCC and Halo 2 on Legendary is f**king bullshit. Also started playing Dead Space on the side cus I haven't replayed it in too long.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I feel if I was a streamer I would be boring because I continually want to replay old games.

I at least play FEAR once a year.  Usually one of the DS.  One of the old FF games etc. 

Samhain13

Samhain13

Huh I always replay games and series I like eventually, usually going through them all, I think part of my enjoyement in playing video games comes from nostalgia.

Its nice when you can replay and get something new out of it, like now I'm doing Dead Space with a few simple mods. And since my pc specs are better than last time, its looking better than I remember.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Not saying there is anything wrong with it, but I have a feeling streamer fans wouldn't want to watch a replay. 

Stitch

Stitch

Maybe I should start streaming then. No replays because my backlog is too big!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Actually played Colonial Marines tonight. With the Overhaul mod.

I now understand why the fandom hates the game.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 18, 2021, 01:34:38 AM
Actually played Colonial Marines tonight. With the Overhaul mod.

I now understand why the fandom hates the game.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I can't even get past the first mission because of a bug that won't allow you to collect pickups, so I had no ammunition. The mod made things more challenging, but to the point of frustration.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 18, 2021, 12:41:37 PM
I can't even get past the first mission because of a bug that won't allow you to collect pickups, so I had no ammunition. The mod made things more challenging, but to the point of frustration.
Proving that even a polished turd is still a turd

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 18, 2021, 12:41:37 PM

You with Version 6 ? I only tried it coop some months ago and yeah it was hard, even had friendly fire and since half of the group was drunk we ended up killing each other. But yeah people complained about aliens being weak, so Templar gave the tryhards the challenge they wanted. Lower the difficulty, it still gonna be hard for most people.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

RUINER, anyone else here played it?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Duke Nukem 3D

Oh yeah. 8)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I take it that's a no.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Been playing Black Ops IIII (apparently Treyarch don't know Roman numerals) because it was free on PSN. This is basically the only way I get Call of Duty games any more, and I only do it for the zombies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed