User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Game Discussion / Re: Pal World
« Last post by Crazy Rich on Today at 04:52:18 AM »
How is it even still alive.

You'd think The Pokemon Company would be on this like Liam Neeson.
Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
« Last post by Crazy Rich on Today at 04:44:35 AM »
After being back at work enough and getting some rest in between my body is starting to catch up thankfully.

Could do without the drama though, like when a coworker starts cussing out a customer then raging the rest of the shift. Apparently when I was off yesterday he did the same thing again but then started fighting coworkers too.

When I'm on the job getting that angry and aggressive is unthinkable to me, sure I have bad days but not to such unbridled extent, maybe it's because of MMA (BJJ and kickboxing) that I just don't feel a need to get loud and raging because I have that kind of confidence or self-reassurance that I know that I am safe or something, something like that. One of my coaches could probably explain it better.

Besides that I just know there's some level of professionalism expected of us, you know try to be calm and civil and maybe even persuasive.
General Game Discussion / Re: Currently Playing
« Last post by KiramidHead on Today at 04:03:24 AM »
Found what looks to be a decent PT emulation.
I had the same confusion. Had to go back and look closer.

I really want to hurry up and get to this Alpha & “Sil” stuff so I can decide how much I hate it.
General Game Discussion / Re: Currently Playing
« Last post by Baron Von Marlon on Today at 03:05:13 AM »
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Second new game, not second play through.
Thought I'd try playing with Claptrap because it might be fun. Besides the little occasionally fun remarks, it's not a good character because you never exactly know what he's gonna do for his special move.
Game itself is still quite alright. Wish there were more like this. Proper gameplay without taking everything too seriously.
Recreational Area / Re: OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Female Body
« Last post by Baron Von Marlon on Today at 02:58:55 AM »
Her legs go all the way up.

Maybe that's because Ridley has already folded the third prequel into this series. ;)

From what we've seen, this is going to be 100% up Scott's street anyway.

In the Behind the Lens interview, he says they're "Still in early stages of talking about it."

They're doing more than talking about it right now.

Gonna frame this whole post and look at it every morning until we get more news.
Recreational Area / Re: OBJECTIFICATION THREAD: The Female Body
« Last post by Xeno Killer 2179 on Today at 02:20:23 AM »
General Game Discussion / Re: Pal World
« Last post by SiL on Today at 02:11:43 AM »
How are designs that blatant legal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed