The End of Alien and Predator Movies?

Started by chrisr232007, May 29, 2012, 05:14:29 PM

Author
The End of Alien and Predator Movies? (Read 11,799 times)

mastermoon

Quote from: Mastes1 on May 29, 2012, 05:40:43 PM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 29, 2012, 05:39:59 PM
What are the complete Pros and Cons for Predators?.
Have you not seen the film?  ???

Sorry I'm not focusing good right now for staying up all night watching a Venture Bros DVD marathon.

chrisr232007

Quote from: mastermoon on May 29, 2012, 05:39:59 PM
What are the complete Pros and Cons for Predators?.

There are many treads out there that will tell you the answer you seek. Here are a few cons- the pacing compared to the first part of the movie to the second, Nolan, the super preds, barely any character devlopment,  the whole game reserve idea, and many more.  One of the few pos is the original pred being in the film.  There are more just have to look them up on the treads.

mastermoon

Oh yeah I remember how the Super Predators are very weak, they got killed off quickly like the AVP Predators :laugh:.

Not so "SUPER" after all.

chrisr232007

Quote from: mastermoon on May 29, 2012, 05:52:26 PM
Oh yeah I remember how the Super Predators are very weak, they got killed off quickly like the AVP Predators :laugh:.

Not so "SUPER" after all.

Yes it was bad  :'(

ShadowPred

I doubt that there will be no more Alien or Predator movies. We will continue to see them, they've been with us for decades, and continue on...they'll all be back again.

chrisr232007

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 29, 2012, 05:53:53 PM
I doubt that there will be no more Alien or Predator movies. We will continue to see them, they've been with us for decades, and continue on...they'll all be back again.

I agree with what your saying but how long after if Prometheus fails will we see a new or remake?

Predaker

Change the name from AvP if they do another movie!

Predator 3: (insert witty line)  :P

Ruzena

No, its going to be: The closet octopus versus predator

ShadowPred

Quote from: chrisr232007 on May 29, 2012, 05:56:24 PM

I agree with what your saying but how long after if Prometheus fails will we see a new or remake?

I can't even begin to guess.

dembones

If the money looks right, I'm sure we'll see engineer vs. preds vs. xenos vs. tentacular badies in a sigle film at some point. And yeah, I'll watch it at least once  ;D

Prior to early spoilers, I liked to imagine an engineer or engineers  on safari on historic earth, interacting with  early humans like zoo animals/test subjects, never once imagining such primitives  would evolve the intelligence and means to act on info left behind.

Glaive

The Alien franchise ended with ALIEN: Cubed...anything else is a fever-dream.

chrisr232007

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 29, 2012, 06:02:52 PM
Quote from: chrisr232007 on May 29, 2012, 05:56:24 PM

I can't even begin to guess.

Ya, which I think myself and many others are just worried of the out come of Prometheus due to Predators, AVP, AVP-R, and Alien Res.

Zenzucht

What's wrong with you people? The movie is not yet released (except the screenings for press), no box office (except the IMAX bookings).

Calm down. Give it a shot. Make your own opinion about the movie.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Zenzucht on May 29, 2012, 06:07:55 PM
What's wrong with you people? The movie is not yet released (except the screenings for press), no box office (except the IMAX bookings).

We are, and we will. This thread is just strictly speculative, no one here believes that anything is set in stone yet.

chrisr232007

Quote from: Zenzucht on May 29, 2012, 06:07:55 PM

Look at the reviews so far there at best average plus it is going up against being rated R and a childs movie plus the Avengers and MIB3.  Im calm and will give it a shot which hope it does great, but after looking at the reviews, my hopes have gone down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed