'The Classic Alien Won't Appear In Ridley Scott's Prequels At All' -Io9.com

Started by The Rogue, Apr 27, 2010, 11:13:26 PM

Author
'The Classic Alien Won't Appear In Ridley Scott's Prequels At All' -Io9.com (Read 20,431 times)

SM

Sweet!!

Ahem - I'll judge when it comes out.

OmegaZilla

And there go my hopes of a natural occurring organism..

:'(

Mus

That's just the same ol' interview, with the same ol' misinterpretation. Let me put it like this -

HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT REDESIGNING OR REMOVING THE ACTUAL ALIEN.

GOD.

f**kING.

DAMMIT.

SHUT DOWN THE f**kING INTERNET, I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER. LEARN TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ. MOTHER. f**kERS.

Gosh.

jaztermareal

i know how you feel. ridley just said that what leads up to the facehugger will be different. i think he is refering to the lifecycle: e.g. egg morphing. also the alien may look different due to to different host but otherwise its not gonna be anything huge.
Quote from: Mus on Apr 28, 2010, 01:36:45 PM
That's just the same ol' interview, with the same ol' misinterpretation. Let me put it like this -

GOD.

f**kING.

DAMMIT.

SHUT DOWN THE f**kING INTERNET, I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER. LEARN TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ. MOTHER. f**kERS.

Gosh.

Mus

By now, about fifteen percent of my replies must be about that. Gawd.

TJ Doc

Quote from: Mus on Apr 28, 2010, 01:36:45 PM

GOD.

f**kING.

DAMMIT.

Corporal Hicks

Quite positive he only said he was thinking of re-designing the early stages. Whatever that meant.

Nightmare Asylum

If this is true, it could work out really well. It could l be nothing like any of the other movies, in a good way.

eyesofthedemon

Quote from: Mus on Apr 28, 2010, 02:22:04 PM
By now, about fifteen percent of my replies must be about that. Gawd.

I'd say 100%  ;D

Im with you though

Politikon

He means to say that we are going to see how the Aliens became what they are,... Its pretty obvious that they are being bred to assist the SJ's in terraforming. I MEAN we all read this stuff in THE UNMENTIONABLE script.

The answer is waving around in front of you....

The man is NOT going to show us the ALIEN life cycle in a PREquel to one of the most influential classic SCI FI films of all time because that film would be worthless if you knew what the ALIEN's lifecycle was when you saw it.

Ive said this countless times and no one is willing to consider the weight of it. He cannot make this movie and reveal the Alien lifecycle as we know it. Not only is it run dry, as he said, but it will ruin his masterpiece. No one with a head on their shoulders would do that to there MOST influential creation.

Look at the HARVEST script, draft or not, that is what he means. Not necessarily the SMALLER versions, but the ORIGIN of what the ALIEN is, is what he means. That will be a new design.

SM

Nothing is certain but death, taxes and Politikon pushing the Harvest script as being legit.

Politikon

Quote from: SM on Apr 29, 2010, 03:19:24 AM
Nothing is certain but death, taxes and Politikon pushing the Harvest script as being legit.

Haha. What can I say, I trust my instincts.

Plus it just seems to answer all these questions. Consider what we have on this forum right now. Here, we have everyone debating what Ridley mean when he says...x, y and z.  And yet, if you just plug in the Harvest script, Ridley makes complete sense. It's pretty uncanny.

Federick Gonsa

LMAO!!!

Mus

Mus

Quote from: Politikon on Apr 29, 2010, 03:49:03 AM

Haha. What can I say, I trust my instincts.

Plus it just seems to answer all these questions. Consider what we have on this forum right now. Here, we have everyone debating what Ridley mean when he says...x, y and z.  And yet, if you just plug in the Harvest script, Ridley makes complete sense. It's pretty uncanny.

You remind me of someone on another forum, he was similarly convinced he held the absolute truth on a subject. Eventually he just got stranger and stranger, dude started talking about people having invicible antennas on their heads, receiving transmissions from somewhere but simply ignoring this because the truth about... whatever is too much to handle. Apparently iPods play some role in the kidnapping of our conscience.

Please don't let this happen to you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed