The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,649 times)

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Dec 22, 2020, 03:41:49 PM

Way cool! 8) Is that vintage?

It's a reboot of the classic from the 90s. Probably the best watch you can buy.

[cancerblack]

A big grass mat.

Stitch

Stitch

Just ordered Night of the Living Dead 1990 & Day of the Dead on blu ray. Not released in UK so I'm making the most of the low import prices before the government gets rid of low import taxation on Jan 1st. Bastards.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Stitch on Dec 23, 2020, 06:17:30 AM
Just ordered Night of the Living Dead 1990 & Day of the Dead on blu ray. Not released in UK so I'm making the most of the low import prices before the government gets rid of low import taxation on Jan 1st. Bastards.

I think I might finally break down and have to look for a region free Blu-ray player. It's frustrating when there's Blu-rays not available in your country. :(

Corporal Hicks

I finally brought one.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quadrilogy head?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, the Japanese special edition.

Voodoo Magic

Nice! I bet it was pricey!

Corporal Hicks

I found this one for £150 which I was happy with. Think they're normally £200+ and then postage.

StrangeShape

Congrats on the alien head set Corporal

For the christmas gift cards I requested I bought myself a bunch of Terminator and Alien/Aliens stuff, Rinzler's books being some of them, which Im reading right now. Great read despite knowing most of it all. They still have some really interesting details. Theyre written and put together very well

Corporal Hicks

There's still some interesting stuff in there that aren't so well known! I was particularly impressed with the details of that unfinished first draft!

Treated myself to some Star Trek CCG 2E to try out with the Mrs, plus some magazines.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 04, 2021, 06:38:34 AMhttps://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gGMAAOSwM~ZepEQa/s-l1600.jpg

Got an inappropriately big laugh out of the mismatched image on the cover.

Is that recent or an old issue? Can't see a date.

[cancerblack]

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 04, 2021, 05:51:31 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 04, 2021, 06:38:34 AMhttps://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gGMAAOSwM~ZepEQa/s-l1600.jpg

Got an inappropriately big laugh out of the mismatched image on the cover.

Is that recent or an old issue? Can't see a date.

I don't know the exact date but think it's from around the time of production.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 06, 2021, 09:05:34 AMI don't know the exact date but think it's from around the time of production.

I guess that explains the use of an Aliens shot then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed