Mobile version for AVP Galaxy

Started by Nostromo, Jan 08, 2019, 02:52:12 PM

Author
Mobile version for AVP Galaxy (Read 2,054 times)

Nostromo

Nostromo

Hey guys, have I pressed an option somewhere that turns this site into a regular website on my mobile? The screen used to fit like a regular mobile site now it's all crazy n stuff.

Voodoo Magic

On the bottom of the page you should see a button that ables you to toggle between mobile and desktop themes.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Holy !!! I'm blind thx bud

Voodoo Magic

No problemo!   :)

AhabPredator

Same problem but trying to go back to mobile. I don't see the option at the bottom anymore.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Look for this mobile button in the bottom, center. (Pic below)

If you don't see the button, your mobile browser itself is likely toggled to request a desktop version of the site.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 29, 2019, 04:16:54 PM
Look for this mobile button in the bottom, center. (Pic below)

If you don't see the button, your mobile browser itself is likely toggled to request a desktop version of the site.

Yep, that's gone. Damn. How do I fix that particular issue.

Voodoo Magic

If using Android, pull up the AVPG forum page on your mobile browser. Then expand the browser's settings and see if the desktop site is toggled.

For iPhone,  ???

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 30, 2019, 03:57:17 PM
If using Android, pull up the AVPG forum page on your mobile browser. Then expand the browser's settings and see if the desktop site is toggled.

For iPhone,  ???

I didnt find it, but if I run it as desktop site my issue is fixed. So thank you... indirectly? LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed