Recent posts

First announced back in July of 2024, news on Survios’ single-player VR horror game has been sporadic. However, in celebration of Alien Day, Survios and 20th Century Games have officially announced Alien: Rogue Incursion and released an announcement trailer!

Happy Alien Day! Developer Survios and 20th Century Games are celebrating by officially announcing Alien: Rogue Incursion, a new single-player action horror VR game that puts you closer to the Xenomorphs than you’ve ever been. It’s coming to PlayStation VR2, Steam VR, and Meta Quest 3 this holiday.

Unfortunately there’s no gameplay footage in the trailer, but we know it will be releasing towards the end of this year for PlayStation VR2, Steam VR, and Meta Quest 3. Along with the announcement, the official website for Alien: Rogue Incursion is now online.

Make sure to keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest intel on Aliens games! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 05:09:38 PM
Alien: Covenant was also only a few weeks out from release when Alien Day hit in 2017. There's a much bigger gap right now between 4/26 and Romulus' August release date, so I'm not sure that Covenant's marketing strategy can really be used as a reference point here.
Alien Isolation / Re: I modded third person back...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 05:09:01 PM
Not gonna lie, Amanda's running animation looks pretty funny  ;) . Otherwise, great job !
I just finished Female War a couple of weeks ago, this is going to be a great listen!
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 11:04:29 AMHow are you all celebrating today? 😃

Happy Alien Day! I kicked off my celebration by playing Isolation on my iPhone via remote play. That itself is a nightmare  :laugh:
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by cockroach - Today at 05:02:21 PM
Quote from: MistressTeqila on Today at 04:48:40 PMWhat time were the videos for the covenant posted on the day of alien?

8pm bst... so may still be hope?

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/alien-covenant-prologue-watch-prometheus-fassbender/
You're a magician what you do with this game, Matt!
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed