Elizabeth Shaw

Started by Alien Jockey, Jan 17, 2012, 09:56:19 PM

Author
Elizabeth Shaw (Read 1,387 times)

Alien Jockey

Alien Jockey

Do you think fans will like Elizabeth Shaw half or almost as much as Lieutenant Ellen L. Ripley. I say just as much. Alexa Woods was liked less than half by fans who loved ellen  ripley.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: Alien Jockey on Jan 17, 2012, 09:56:19 PM
Do you think fans will like Elizabeth Shaw half or almost as much as Lieutenant Ellen L. Ripley. I say just as much. Alexa Woods was liked less than half by fans who loved ellen  ripley.

Depends on what kind of character she is. For example, I've been picturing Shaw to be very similar to the character of Ellie in Contact played by Jodie Foster. Somebody obsessed with what she is doing, and has a passion for it. She goes searching for answers, and is all about exploration. I like that sort of character, because I'm much like that myself. So, there is a possibility that I personally could like Shaw a whole lot more. But, it really does depend on what kind of character she is. She could be a replica of Ripley, and, if she is then I think most of us will prefer Ripley herself.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

How can this possibly be answered?!

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 19, 2012, 11:38:34 AM
How can this possibly be answered?!

Probably, there is no way to answer it so far. Even obviously. But we can watch Girl with a dragon tatoo , leastways to try to grasp the reason why Ridley picked up her for main role, maybe to extrapolate her Girl's character onto scientist from Prometheus, though they are two different ladies, of course.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Alien Jockey on Jan 17, 2012, 09:56:19 PM

I'm a Noomi Rapace fan already. I could easily imagine why Ridley liked her and the original "Girl with the dragon tattoo" movie. I admit that I really didn't remember who Alexa Woods was.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed