Isaac Asimov's Foundation (TV Series)

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 11, 2018, 03:33:04 AM

Author
Isaac Asimov's Foundation (TV Series) (Read 1,431 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Immortan Jonesy

j0nesy

likewise! thought he was wonderful in the terror and the expanse

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah he did a remarkable work in Terror season 1 and The Expanse. I also like him  as Professor James Moriarty and in the Chernobyl mini series.

Nightmare Asylum

A year or so ago I actually got to meet Harris in person for a chat about The Terror through an event with the film department at the school I graduated from a few years ago. The showrunner did a Skype call in as well.

It was a pretty cool event and Harris was great... I just wish I actually saw The Terror. :D I really need to sit down and watch that one of these days.

j0nesy

i haven't seen season 2 yet but most people seem to think it took a complete nosedive in quality, sad if it's the case, but at least it's an anthology series so season 1 isn't affected!

Ingwar

Ingwar

I must read these bloody books first :)

Just started reading and realised that female actress Lou Llobell has been casted as Gall Dornick who was male in the books. No big deal for me.

By the way, I got hooked by the first book. Very compelling.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Immortan Jonesy

Always love me some Jared Harris.  8)

Nightmare Asylum

This starts today, gonna check it out later on when I'm home.

[cancerblack]

Had high hopes for this, since I loved the books growing up. Aside from a few visuals, I felt it was deeply underwhelming. But I'll stick with it a while longer.

Xenomrph

I've always wanted to read the books (and I've got a huge intimidating hardcover compendium of several of the books sitting on my shelf that I've never gotten around to reading). It's sounding like my best course of action is watching the series before reading the books, so that I don't end up disappointed by the series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed