Definitive editions?

Started by gameoverman, Oct 24, 2007, 09:18:08 AM

Author
Definitive editions? (Read 4,260 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Anything different about these dvds?  They just look to be the quadrilogy discs sold seperately and packaged differently.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They are. I had been hoping they'd remaster them but no.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Yeah, it said on the back of the cover something like it was the best image quality for yet for dvd.  Though I am skeptical until I see screens.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I forgot about this section.  :P

XenoPred

XenoPred

As my first post on this forum, i'll post up the full set I've recently managed to complete.

They're really good DVD's, if only for the metal tins. Even though I have several versions of the films already, I thought the packaging on these things was so good - it was worth buying them for that alone. At £7:99 each, its also good price wise.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I got the AvP one for my BDay but have yet to watch it. I'm considering buying the Quad again but as normal SEs or DEs, I don't know.

War Wager

War Wager

You should get the DE's. They're cheaper than the SE's and they've got cooler tin cases.

REYALS

REYALS

See, we get lenticular cases, and the rest of you get "tin" casing... WTF??? Man, the US can suck at times.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm actually wetting myself laughing at this guy.  ;D :D

AVP66

AVP66

I have the Alien Quadrilogy box set so is there any point of getting the definitive editions?
Are any of the alien or predator definitive editions extended by anyway?

War Wager

War Wager

Nope, they're exactly the same in every shape and form. Just different cases.

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 06, 2007, 05:58:02 PM
I'm actually wetting myself laughing at this guy.  ;D :D
Who....Me? I am kinda funny, arent I. C'mon, Im serious... I can hardly ever find the good shit that is PREDATOR related, I mean, Japan, and Korea have these kick ass garage kits that US people have to pay a shit load of cash to have shipped... maybe Im not looking hard enough.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 08, 2007, 06:11:10 PM
Nope, they're exactly the same in every shape and form. Just different cases.

Plus the Quad has an extra ninth disc.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Those are really nice, especially P1 and Aliens

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

All of the speciel editonis for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed