AvP Trivia #1

Started by AcidGlow, Sep 17, 2012, 05:22:59 PM

Author
AvP Trivia #1 (Read 2,722 times)

AcidGlow

WinterActual

WinterActual

You can't encounter a Praet before the boss battle but you can make the Praet boss to commit suicide lol

predxeno

predxeno

Awesome commentary, AcidGlow.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 17, 2012, 06:10:03 PM
You can't encounter a Praet before the boss battle but you can make the Praet boss to commit suicide lol
Is that your final answer!?  ::)

T.L.22

T.L.22

Just wanted to let you know, I watched it, and I appreciated your rambling. Too bad we're on different systems, it'd be fun to play a match with you.

And I'm gonna go with yes, but you don't actually fight it. It's more of a lead up encounter to the actual one with the praetorian. I don't recall where or what however so I guess I'm disqualified.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: AcidGlow on Sep 17, 2012, 09:56:00 PM

Is that your final answer!?  ::)
Well I think it is. I mean without editing something of the game files I doubt you can make the Praet to spawn before the boss fight so you can fight with it.

SahrsnTheRonin

SahrsnTheRonin

I remember a friend told me on the Marine campaign, he had some glitch where one of cyborgs he didn't fully kill, killed the praetorian eventually, though I may have remembered incorrectly...not sure...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Actually really enjoyed that. I love how few trophy kills you went for.

I agree, it's a pretty different game and it is cool. I still enjoy it - just a shame about the lack of support and players.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 07, 2012, 06:24:14 PM
Actually really enjoyed that. I love how few trophy kills you went for.

Yeah, I don't bother with trophy kills that much. And when I don't.. I get some random bitch going "why don't you grab them?".. blah blah..  ::)

predxeno

predxeno

If you're already at Rank 43, then Trophy Kills don't really do much; you don't need the extra XP so they are only needed if you want to perform an instant-kill move.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed