NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 91,985 times)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

25-30 is what regular figurines from NECA go for here...

426Buddy

426Buddy

I suck at pics but i got my neca Fugitive today. Getting the joints unfrozen was quite a task.

I like it but in person the armor seems kinda plain. The shoulder cannon is a joke though, so frail and limp. Its almost impossible to position and is begging to break off lol.

Wysps

Wysps

Looks good.  I like the details on the left side of the breastplate - maybe it took some damage from an explosion.  Still superhero-ish, but it goes with the "role" I think.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Figure looks pretty good! Might have to cave and pick one up still. Any special armour details on the back of the figure or is it fairly plain?

Master

Master

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 13, 2018, 11:38:00 PM
I suck at pics but i got my neca Fugitive today. Getting the joints unfrozen was quite a task.

I like it but in person the armor seems kinda plain. The shoulder cannon is a joke though, so frail and limp. Its almost impossible to position and is begging to break off lol.

Show some face detiles and back of the figure pls.

426Buddy

426Buddy

pmaz11

pmaz11

Decent details on the back there! Thanks for the pics 426buddy!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for sharing, Buddy. Shame I wont be seeing them over here until Christmas time.  :'(

Master

Master

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 14, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

Thanks allot. I must say I do like allot this chain male armour. It reminds me of Scarface predator, best predator desing to the date.

Corporal Hicks

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The more I see of Upgrade/Assassin the more I like it. I do wish he had the shoulder plasma castor like all the other Predators, but I guess that's not something he has in the film.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 13, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

Where did you order yours from?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Neca released them on ebay, so i snatched one. There is a link a page back I think.

The Old One

The Old One

Heh, looks like he's the one getting snatched.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Im suprised by the armor. It looks dull and not metallic like the film. Really it looks good but desperatly needs a new paint job. Very different than the what it looks like in the trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed