Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 146,685 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: The PredBen on May 20, 2012, 05:12:39 AM
I hope that the Engineers are the alien's creators, and that the aliens are subservient to them as oppose to the Engineers being subservient to the xenomorphs and worshiping them. I feel that the Engineers should be more then equip to handle the aliens, since human colonial marines were capable of holding their own against them. And it's assumed the Engineer's technology is superior to humanities.

I have a feeling that it's going to be The Engineers worshipping the Xenos. Don't know why, but from what has been shown, it certainly hints at it.

Qwertify

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 20, 2012, 05:16:07 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on May 20, 2012, 05:12:39 AM
I hope that the Engineers are the alien's creators, and that the aliens are subservient to them as oppose to the Engineers being subservient to the xenomorphs and worshiping them. I feel that the Engineers should be more then equip to handle the aliens, since human colonial marines were capable of holding their own against them. And it's assumed the Engineer's technology is superior to humanities.

I have a feeling that it's going to be The Engineers worshipping the Xenos. Don't know why, but from what has been shown, it certainly hints at it.

From what my sources say - the xenos are not the end product - but a dangerous intermediate to creating a perfect organism - which looks very human/engineer like - just much greater in every way (resembles the guy with the head in the room). Something goes wrong, and the intermediate stage of creating this Superjockey goes haywire. Part of the creation process requires the infection of Jockeys. One Jockey didn't want to go through with it and so the next stage was never reached. The Jockey works on bypassing this stage. Apparently another intermediate stage ha something to do with human abduction/infection.

The Spacejockeys worship the Super Spacejockey that comes from the use of xenomorphs. They are kind of one in the same -  (humans, jockeys, super jockeys) but it is just how they operate, ending life to spur on the next level of their creation. The use and abduction of Earthlings to fuel these experiments is said to be involved.

This is actually just a combination of rumours I'm stringing together - a lot of it sounds familiar I'm sure.  I just think that it fits nicely like this. Whether it is true is as dubious as any other claim.

ChrisPachi

Oooh just read over @ PF that there is a new TV spot floating around that shows a new monster and...

Spoiler
Seriously, this is a big one...
Spoiler
...it grabs the Engineer that is fighting Shaw with it's tentacles.
[close]
[close]

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 20, 2012, 05:48:23 AM
Oooh just read over @ PF that there is a new TV spot floating around that shows a new monster and...

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

It's the mutating Holoway, love child. Protecting mummy so he can eat her itself.

Tangakkai

Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on May 20, 2012, 07:16:52 AM

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

It's the mutating Holoway, love child. Protecting mummy so he can eat her itself.

Whatever the case, from that scene in the tv spot alone it can be concluded that the "review" was fake... thank god!

Glaive

Quote from: Tangakkai on May 20, 2012, 02:15:26 PM
Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on May 20, 2012, 07:16:52 AM

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Whatever the case, from that scene in the tv spot alone it can be concluded that the "review" was fake... thank god!

''WHICH'' review'?...

The PredBen

The PredBen

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Where can I see this TV spot?

EDIT - Saw it, now what you guys are taking about now.

IaMaPh1991

HAsnt the aspect of xenos being worshiped as revered animals been a staple since Giger's mural of a xeno in a Nut pose and the SJ's using its eggs in a sacrificial ritual? It wouldnt be too far-fetched for me to see something similar happening here, even if xenos dont show up I can see the idea of murals showcasing this infatuation with the creature

austinsteadman

I just got done reading everyones posts about the plot of prometheus and I feel that some of you guys still don't know what this movie is going to be about, or if this is going to be a new movie that does not have to do with anything with the alien movies.  This movie is about the orgins of the xeno race, we have to see the space jockeys mostly because they are the ones that make them, they design the xenos too clean up planets.

The science team from the wayland company that we are introduce to us , find the planet were the space jockeys maybe live we don't know yet, they find the sj ship and discover what they do to humans and there plot to come to earth.  I feel that this movie will lead us up to the events to the alien movie.  From wacthing the trailer and seeing the new poster the planet in the moive is the same planet from the first alien movie,  it is very clean that the spaceship prometheus will stop the other  ship to going to earth and of coures the people will die in the process and we will see the begings of the eggs and I feel that david the andriod helps starts the xeno creation, with the human dna. From mr scotts quotes about the other ideas that they had , I agree with him about not doing any more alien moives because they did not have any good ideas it died when the last alien movie came out. That is the truth and he is a true artist.  We all know that this is the prequel to alien it is very clear.

zoidy

Quote from: austinsteadman on May 21, 2012, 08:42:38 PM
I just got done reading everyones posts about the plot of prometheus and I feel that some of you guys still don't know what this movie is going to be about, or if this is going to be a new movie that does not have to do with anything with the alien movies.  This movie is about the orgins of the xeno race, we have to see the space jockeys mostly because they are the ones that make them, they design the xenos too clean up planets.

The science team from the wayland company that we are introduce to us , find the planet were the space jockeys maybe live we don't know yet, they find the sj ship and discover what they do to humans and there plot to come to earth.  I feel that this movie will lead us up to the events to the alien movie.  From wacthing the trailer and seeing the new poster the planet in the moive is the same planet from the first alien movie,  it is very clean that the spaceship prometheus will stop the other  ship to going to earth and of coures the people will die in the process and we will see the begings of the eggs and I feel that david the andriod helps starts the xeno creation, with the human dna. From mr scotts quotes about the other ideas that they had , I agree with him about not doing any more alien moives because they did not have any good ideas it died when the last alien movie came out. That is the truth and he is a true artist.  We all know that this is the prequel to alien it is very clear.
I think you are making some bold assumptions. It has already been publicly stated (by Lindelhoff?) that it's NOT the same planet. It even has a different name, LV223 not LV426. Theres only 30 years between the events of Prometheus and Alien, how would the planet go from clear skies in Prometheus to a barren rock with no visibility in 30 years?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed