MARVEL : Alien vs Guardians of the Galaxy?

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jul 03, 2020, 10:16:01 PM

Author
MARVEL : Alien vs Guardians of the Galaxy? (Read 3,628 times)

EJA

I have this mental picture in my head of Kraven confronting Spider-Man, while at the head of a Yautja pack.

Master

You can't do better then Batman vs Predator because it's essentially Predator 2 in Gotham City and Batman has no superpowers. That's why it works so well.

Kailem

Punisher vs Predator would be good for similar reasons. They could easily both come across each other through their mutual love of killing gang members, and the Predator would definitely see Frank Castle as prey worthy enough to hunt.

Master

Alright, that is good idea. I'd only argue that Gotham is solely Batman's spot, while New York where Punisher operates is home of f**kload of other heroes.

Voodoo Magic

Daredevil vs Predator is what interests me. The Predator's camouflage means nothing to the Daredevil!

426Buddy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 13, 2020, 08:58:11 PM
Daredevil vs Predator is what interests me. The Predator's camouflage means nothing to the Daredevil!

Hot damn, thats a great point. That could make a great match up.

Kailem

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 13, 2020, 08:58:11 PM

Voodoo Magic

*takes bow*   ;D

It would be fascinating to see from the Predator's perspective  once it realizes its camo doesn't work on him, and also once it realizes its opponent is actually blind.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed