Alien Universe Website

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 06:42:45 AM

Author
Alien Universe Website (Read 37,707 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Well if that is canon then it looks like they're sticking with Space Jockeys and Engineers are one in the same...

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

some moar

SiL

SiL

"What are my chances?"

"Does not compute."

neomorpheus

neomorpheus

I'll add mine if they are any different.

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

and moar...

i originally tried LOCATE instead of LOCATION, both give the same results. However, my first time searching LOCATION bought back the glitched text. Will SS if i can get it again.

edit: Whats with the underlining of certain phrases and text? Some of them seem to suggest its just an effect for the last line in the paragraph. in others its just one word, in one case, the underlining effect spans blank space as well as words.

Kurai

Kurai

Time travel confirmed. XD

neomorpheus

neomorpheus

Quote from: brill0_pad on Dec 25, 2016, 10:32:50 AM
and moar...

i originally tried LOCATE instead of LOCATION, both give the same results. However, my first time searching LOCATION bought back the glitched text. Will SS if i can get it again.

edit: Whats with the underlining of certain phrases and text? Some of them seem to suggest its just an effect for the last line in the paragraph. in others its just one word, in one case, the underlining effect spans blank space as well as words.

Very glad they are keeping the Queen as canon, was kind of worried Scott would be doing away with it in favour of egg morphing.

Kurai

Kurai

It seems that anything post-Alien doesn't compute for me. Queen brings up nothing, neither does Sulaco.

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well f**k, I knew it. At the same time the bitch doesn't know what pizza is. For shame.

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

Quote from: Kurai on Dec 25, 2016, 11:05:42 AM
It seems that anything post-Alien doesn't compute for me. Queen brings up nothing, neither does Sulaco.

the only vague "aliens" word i could find an entry for was Colonial. I cannot remember if "Colonial Marines" are mentioned in any format of Alien

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 25, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

Well f**k, I knew it. At the same time the bitch doesn't know what pizza is. For shame.

Haha i saw that one :) also, typing 'compute' in binary returns cannot compute which made me chuckle.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I think those numbers we got are supposed to be entered into the interface after being tinkered with.

brill0_pad

brill0_pad

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 25, 2016, 11:22:44 AM
I think those numbers we got are supposed to be entered into the interface after being tinkered with.

Every number string i have tried returns the Ellen Ripley entry, including the number from 'Call's entry 130748

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Same here.

Honestly I don't know how to talk 1970's computer... mu/th/ur seems to like when we do that.

szkoki

szkoki

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed